chapter 2

"Hey bitch." Tae shoves Jks arm to no avail. So he honks the horn making Jk jump.

"Asshole!" He groans wiping his mouth. 

"Youre home." Tae pops the trunk as Jk stumbles out of the car. 

"Fuck you very much." 

"See you next weekend for Namjoon's wedding." Tae calls and he slams the trunk shut grunting as he climbs the stairs to his front porch. Extending his middle finger as Tae honks before pulling away.

Jk walks into his house dropping his bag by the couch. 

Boxes litter his living room with big black letters that say "Brians shit" across the side. 

Because fuck Brian!

He diligently ignores the chaos around him and takes a much needed shower.

He flips through his phone as he attempts to cook dinner. Half paying attention while drinking scotch from a mug.

When he looks up his food is burnt and he kicks the cabinet before dumping it out and walking away.

Tae on the other hand is searching for a replacement best friend. Calling friends he hardly hangs out with to go out. 

His hard work is quickly proving to be fruitless and he caves calling the last person he can think of. 

"Hey Dad." 

"Hey Tae. How was Jimins wedding?"

"As expected. Lavish." He picks at his nails. "Wanna do something?"

"Sure. Golf tomorrow?" Tae rolls his eyes but agrees. Its not like he has anything better to do. His work affords him far too much down time. 

He realizes, however extremely late, that he hates golf. Its too late now as he is parked in front of his childhood home. 

Letting himself in is a mistake as well. His Dads girlfriends kids run up hitting his legs with foam swords.

"INTRUDER!" One screams. 

"Hey guys."

"INTRUDER!" The other yells narrowly missing Taes dick. Can you hit kids?

No.. No you cant.

"Sorry Taehyung." Cindy says grabbing her sons. "Its so nice to see you."

"Yeah.. Me too." Why is he awkward!? I mean besides the fact that his Dad seems to be playing house in the house he grew up in. "Where's my Dad?" He asks blocked another swipe to his crotch.

"He will be right down." She smiles as she pulls the boys away. 

"Thanks." He smiles tightly as she redirects the kids to the other room. 

His Father doesnt take long and before he knows it hes in the blistering heat watching his Dad carve a hole in the sand trap.

"Cindy spend a lot of time there?" He asks semi casually.

"Well she would wouldnt she?" His Dad shrugs finally getting the ball on the rough.

"Why?" Tae asks as he concentrates on the ball at his feet.

"Well i proposed to her and she said yes." Tae nearly misses the ball entirely sending it too far on the green. "We suck." His Dad adds.

"When were you going to tell me you were getting married? Again!" Tae gapes at his father who shrugs.

"I just did. This is me telling you."

"Fuck." Tae mumbles rubbing his forehead. "Ever think maybe you werent meant for marriage? Because two failed marriages is like.."