Episode 2

Rachel: My mom said there's no such thing as monsters... I think she was wrong.

Covington, Ohio

A security guard to an electronics store is play on the merchandise when he hears a racket. He goes to investigate and finds a trail of video games leading to a green tiger. It turns roars gets shot at and runs away. Outside it changes into a boy.

In the car.

Me: Well we all have that beast inside, Rach. Some more than others.

Rachel: I guess you're right. That thing you turn into...

Me: Devil Trigger, that's what my dad always calls them.

Rachel: Your dad... Is he a...

Me: Nope. Gramps is though. (whispering) And between you and me. My mom's the Greek goddess of magic.

Rachel: Bull.

Me: Dick?

Dick: Yeah?

Me: Where are we going?

Dick: We're bringing Rachel somewhere safe.

Some warehouse.

Hawk is hauled up by chains.

Thug 1: What the fuck is this guy wearing?

Hawk laughs.

Thug 2: (exhales) He's an eagle.

They all laugh.

A thug tries to use a branding iron as torture. Hawk kicks him in the face. Another thug points a gun at him.

Hawk: Hawk, dipshit.

Thug 3: Hawk? (cocks his gun) Never heard of you.

Thug 4: Wait... I need to ask him some questions. (getting closer) Chain his legs. (pulls out a pouch with some blood stained tools setting them on the table turns on the radio)

Hawk: Oh, yeah, set the mood. (looking at the guys chaining his legs) You guys in the boy scouts? That's a nice knot. (he grunts as they tighten it) Gotta keep them kicks shiny, you know what I mean boys? (chuckles a little and gets his chains tightened more) Ow! Fuck. (he spits at them) Gonna torture me or what?

Thug 4 chooses a tool. And goes up to Hawk.

Hawk: What's your name? (Hawk is stabbed with the tool) Fuck you! (the tool is twisted and Hawk groans in pain)

Thug 4: Who do you work for?

Hawk: All the people your guns hurt, motherfucker! (the tool is pulled out the thug walks away Hawk groans again in pain) Son of a bitch.

Thug 4: Take his pants down.

Hawk: Huh? (Thug four grabs some shears) Oh. Oh, hey, pal, that's... We don't have to do that.

The lights shut down.

Thug 1: Hey.

Thug four is shining the flashlight all over. Dove comes down and kills Thug three. Gets in and wins a kicking match with Thug one. And uses her bladed cape to cut some legs. Thug four runs away. Dove is left panting she walks up to Hawk.

Hawk: My hero.

Dove: You didn't wait for me.

Hawk: Yeah, you would have said. "Not tonight."

Dove gets closer.

Dove: I should leave you hanging like this.

Hawk: (grinning) Whatever turns you on. (grunts and groans as being released from his chains)