Episode 3

Washington DC

Twelve hours earlier Dawn was thrown off the roof and Rachel was taken Kory is in a car watching the "family" put Rachel into their car. Kory looks at a photo of Rachel.

2 Days Earlier

Roth Home
Traverse City, Michigan

Kory breaks in and cracks her knuckles. She looks around finding different photos of Rachel and her mother. She finds multiple signs of a Christian household. Rachel's door has 5 locks. Four outside of it. Kory goes in and finds a loose floorboard she finds a tiny wooden box. And looks through it.

Someone is coming from behind Kory holding a gun she comes out.

Officer 1: Who the hell are you?

Kory: Kory Anders, FBI.

Officer 1: FBI? In that outfit? (Kory chuckles and walks closer to the officer) Stop right there. (brandishing his pistol)

Kory: My ID's in my pocket. Can I reach for it? (seductively) Or would you like to?

Officer 1: Take it out. Slowly.

She drops her wallet and while the officer is distracted she fights him and pushes him off the stairs. Downstairs another officer and a detective finds the first.

Officer 2: What the shit?

Kory sneaks up behind and fights with him.

Detective: (reaching for his cuffs as she gets closer) Shit! (she fights him now) No wait... (she knocks him out)

Back to about 12 hours ago.

Washington DC

Kory tails the "family" after they leave.

The "family" are playing road bingo.

"Bro" and "Sis": I spy a cow.

"Sister": Bingo.

"Brother": What? That's not fair.

"Sister": Is too. I saw it first. I win again.

"Brother": Dad.

"Father": Come on now. No one likes a poor winner.

Rachel: What is this freakshow?

"Mother": Manners, dear. Now, who needs to go before we hit the highway?

"Brother" and "Sister" raise their hands.

"Mother": (cleaning the windshield) Anyone thirsty?

"Brother": Can I get a soda?

"Sister": Sugar makes him hyper.

"Father": (standing next to the bathroom) Hurry up Rachel. We haven't got all day. Rachel? (knocks) Rachel.

Rachel: (in the bathroom) I'm coming. (she's trying to open the window)

"Father": (outside) Come on now, Rachel. There are people waiting on you.

Rachel: Uh, I'll be right out.

"Father": (knocks) Rachel?

Dark Rachel: (in the mirror) Who's gonna help you now, bitch?

Outside Kory gets out of her car. And walks up to "Father".

"Father": Oh, gosh. Who are you?

Kory burns him alive and destroys the door to the restroom. She walks in and looks at Rachel.

Kory: Do you know who I am? Girl, who am I?

Rachel: I don't know.

Kory: Come on. (reaches out) I have a feeling you'll do better with me than with them.