A glimpse of past

"Im fed up of taani.. How can a girl without any ambition understand me or my passion ? I think I made a big mistake by committing in a relationship with her" these were the exact words she heard from the love of her life. She never in her wildest dream thought that her prince charming will back bite about her to his best friend. Prince charmings protect their princess not back bite about them right? Taani was still questioning herself unable to come in terms of reality. She was unable to believe his rey thinks her as an hindrance. Her world stuck there.!!

Backstory:
Taani shekawat was a cute, crazy, happy-go-lucky girl from jodhpur. She was the most loved kid of shekawats. Even though, she had all luxury in her life, her mother made sure those luxuries doesn't affect her upbringing. She was thought to take care of her own duties and treat everyone with respect. She studied in an all girls school in jodhpur. Her world completely revolved around her family until she came across Swayam's friend Rey. Swayam was taani's elder cousin. Even though, they were not siblings by blood, their bond was very strong. Swayam moved to mumbai to pursue his higher education in st.louis. Swayam was an amazing dancer. Once he along with his dance team got an opportunity to perform in an all India dance fest. Ofcourse, Taani being a sweet darling sister was there to cheer him. (She never knew that one event was going to change her life forever) Once the event started, she made sure her voice was one of the loudest to cheer her brother but something strange happened there, she couldn't focus on her dear brother in stage that day. Her eyes were struck to a dashing young man performing his heart out. That was indeed her "first crush". The event ended but her thoughts were still there. As every curious teenager she started her investigation about the "dashing guy-Reyansh singhania (Rey)". Her brother being the best friend of the dashing guy did share a lot of information unknown about his sister's craziness. As days passed, Taani started to develop a very strong liking towards Rey. Her day started and ended with rey. Her closet were filled with rey's pictures. She fell immensly in love with the guy she never met.