(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"Tum dusri aurat ke paas se hokar aaye ho and you want me to bed you? Allah ghaarat kare tumhe Zohan!" Mushk screams at him crying, her heart slowly breaking at his beimaani.

(You went to another woman and you want me to bed you? May Allah destroy you Zohan!)

Zohan angrily moves towards her, holding her arms in a tight grip.

"Apna haq hi maang raha hu, tum toh badi Allah waali banti ho bhool gayi kya huqooq hai mere?" Zohan tells her, jerking her away.

(I'm asking what is my right, you show yourself as a religious woman yet you forgot the right I have?)

"Bhaad me gaye tum aur bhaad me gaya tumhara haq! Biwi ke huqooq bhool gaye? Tumne jab dusri aurat ke bistar par jaane ka socha mera khuda tumse saare haq cheenta hai." Mushk yells at him pushing, he stumbles back not expecting this from his meek wife..

(You and your rights can go to hell! You forgot the right of a wife? When you decide to step in another woman's bed then my Allah snatches all the rights.)

"Zubaan ko lagam do apne, tum soch bhi nahi sakti mai kya kar sakta hu!" Zohan warns him, making her laugh humorlessly.

(Mind your tongue, you don't even know what I can do!)

"Tum aur kar bhi kya sakte ho? Sab kuch toh kardiya aur itna tabah karoge?" Mushk painfully whispers, Zohan smirks at her hearing her words.

(What else can you do? You did everything possible. how much more will you destroy me?)

"Tsk Tsk! My baby is hurt? Oh! I'm so sorry." Zohan mockingly coos and laughs.

She looks up at him, tears falling from her eyes thinking, was this the same man who was once completely smitten by her, who used to get worried seeing tears in her eyes. Not able to bear his mocking, Mushk strides towards him giving him a tight slap. He stops laughing and holds his cheek, turning towards her who gets shocked seeing the rage burning in his eyes.

Fear slowly erupts in her body and she steps back trying to run away from him. She runs towards the door. Mushk screeches in pain when a hand from back holds her hair tightly and pulls her back.

She starts thrashing in his grip, tears pouring from her eyes. She was scared, so scared! Her heart was pounding in terror as she shivered in his arms.

"You slapped me? How fucking dare you?!" Zohan screams in rage, making her flinch.

He drags her towards the bed and pushes her on top.

She immediately sits up moving back trying to get away from this beast. Seeing her moving back, he holds her ankle and pulls her towards him making her scream, he hovers above her with a sinister look on her face.

"Please! Khuda ke liye aisa mat karein, please! Khuda se darein Zohan! Kyu uske jalaal ko pukaar rahe hain?" Mushk whimpers in pain, holding her hands out to protect herself but he pays no heed and forcefully removes her dupatta, a piercing cry rips out of her due to his roughness.

(For Allah's sake don't do this, please! Fear Allah Zohan! Why are you calling his wrath upon yourself?)

The thunder roared at him in anger, telling him to stop but he paid no heed. It slowly stopped roaring, defeated. Small water drops fall on the ground which soon turns into a heavy rain, as if crying with the girl telling her they are with her, trying to give her some solace.