||PROLOGUE ●PART 2||

HAWK

I am Hawk Black. The heir of the Black family. We are Russians. My dad is the current mafia don . He is a good dad and friend. My ma died when I was 13. I have a younger sister, Aria Black.

My family is tied up with Italian mafia - Romanos. My aunt is married to the cappo. I have heard that they have three children. A girl and 2 boys. I have seen Killian but I have never seen the twins or their cousin.

Whenever they are assigned a work they do it without getting caught. Their cousin , the son of Cappo's second -in-command , is with them too. They live on their own since they were 14. My dad decided that I would marry the girl . I didn't even know her name at that time . I don't  know it for sure now either but I have heard she fights underground with the name Aryl .

It was unfair.  But before I could argue , she went on an hideout. All because of me. Her father explained everything to me and my dad . A part of me was happy but I was planning to get to know her. I have heard she's beautiful. You maybe wondering how I know so much about them . Well, it's because they are the talk of our family. Honestly I feel guilty that she had to leave her home and parents because of me .

Coming back to me , I am 17 years old but will become 18 in two weeks. I have Black hair,  black eyes and freckles all over.  I am lean but fit . I have tattoos on my hand which I got to hide my scars . I am 6 feet and 5 inches tall. I am one of the fastest among us . I am good at guns and hand to hand combat.

I am into BDSM.  I am a dom (obviously). And so are my Rye and Sky. But I didn't train along with them because I didn't want my second-in-command(s) to see my training. I asked the master dom to give me a secret  training.  He wasn't really happy with that but when explained everything to him , he understood. 

Now, enough intro about me. Lets talk about my sister Aria. She has Brown hair and Black eyes which she inherited from mama . She dresses as if she is from hell , well  her actions does match the actions of a devil but what I meant was ,she wears either black or grey . And sometimes after hearing too much of nagging from mom , she wears dark blue .

She's good at hand to hand combat. She's quite fast and also very flexible since she's a gymnast. She started learning gymnastics when she was 3 while I preffered to learn karate and taekwondo.  I tried gymnast but after a while I knew it wasn't my thing.  I started my kickboxing classes when I was 15 . Killian volunteered to teach me since he was missing his brothers and sister. 

I am not very intelligent hence my grades in school are just average. But I am good at learning new languages.  I  am planning to learn Italian soon after I finish my French lessons.