CHAPTER FOUR

Sheila's POV

She looked at Naomi then back at me "why shouldn't I refer to her like that?"she said raising her voice slightly. she was pulling the strings.

"Does she look like a thing to you"I yelled not caring if I was making a scene

"Yes because she's black"she yelled back I tightened my fists and clenched my jaw keeping myself from beating the hell out of this bitch.

"What if she's black,what is wrong with black people how can you say that because she's black you can refer to her as a thing black is a beautiful colour so what do you have against black people"I blurted out still yelling.

Then another girl walked up to us "why are you guys yelling"the girl said with an high pitched voice. Gosh what does she have against my eardrums

"Elaine, Sheila here is defending this black thing over her fellow white person" oh this is the Elaine the bitch was talking about I looked at her from head to toe and the size of Britt's make up and plastic were nothing.

Seriously are they advertising plastic bodies in this school.

I think she caught me checking her out cause she's smiling from ear to ear .

"I look gorgeous don't I"she said smiling. let's have some fun.

"You do look gorgeous"I said now wry smiling.

"Well I don't know what to say about you"she said smirking. I heard some oooo's from the cafeteria. I smiled

"Easy do what I did"I said still smiling. let's see if little miss female dog here is stupid enough to fall for it.

"And what is that?"she asked. Right sluts aren't smart don't forget that.

"Lie"I said now bored. The oooo got louder. Her smile turned into a frown.

"Listen here u bitch-"

"oh please I am not part of your female dog association so you don't get to call me a bitch"I cut her off.

Another round of oooos. I am loving this people their cheers are pissing her fake ass off.

"Since you want to be like this you are now officially on the popular's black list"she said.

Oh boo hoo who cares about their list anyways.

"Oh I'm so scared"I said sarcastically

"and u"I said pointing to Britt.

"Call her a thing again and you'll wish you had stayed in the condom your daddy should have left you in". Another round of oooos ok now it's getting boring.

I turned around about to walk away when I realised they are going to bully Naomi if I leave her there. I turned back around, took her hand and dragged her out with me.

"Sorry"she said more like whispered when we sat on the bench on the roof of the school.

"Why are you saying sorry?"I asked.

"W-well I'm sorry you had to deal with them"she stuttered still scared.

Did she think I was going to bully her.

Those bitches. Who would bully such a sweet girl. I mean look at her she was apologizing to me for dealing with those dogs.

"Pls don't apologize to me for dealing with them"I said. She nodded.

"Thanks for standing up for me. No one ever stood up for me ever since the bullying started"she said looking down. At least she was no more stuttering.

"When did they start bullying you"I asked. She looked up and looked down back.

"Well when I first came to the school they were nice to me but when one of the populars named Jack called me cutie they said I was a bitch and can't be part of them because I'm black, they added me to their blacklist and everyone started treating me like trash"she said with her eyes watery.

"Jealousy. They were jealous he called you a cutie lemme guess one of them has a crush on that Jack guy"I said.

"Yes Britt has a crush on Jack rumors say that he had sex with her and dumped her"she said. Ouch

"Lemme guess he's the school's bad boy, slept with almost all the girls in school and schools star player"I said. She chuckled.

Why does she have to be so cute. Is she trying to seduce me well if she is then it's working.

"Actually that's his friend,Andrew. That one is for Elaine"she said smiling.

"He and Elaine are friends because of their rich families. Even though he dumped her after having sex with her, she still believes that he's in love with her but hasn't realised it yet so she makes him "jealous"by spreading her legs to anything that walks and has something between them"she said using her hands to air quote jealous.

I looked at her blocking her out and not hearing what she was saying.

Would it hurt to have one friend. I mean she's nice and lonely if I leave her she'll continue to get bullied and I don't want that.

"Naomi"I said to her.

She stopped talking immediately and looked into my eyes. I stared back into her eyes and they were black and beautiful. But black is a beautiful colour. I just don't understand racists.

Or could it be that a racist would have something against one black person then use the person's colour as an excuse then suddenly start hating on every black person.

"Do you want to be my friend "I asked and she looked shocked than when my granny pranked me that she was getting married.

"You can think about it if you don't want to be my friend I under-""I want to be your friend"she cut me off.

And with that we chatted throughout break. She told me about herself that she's an only child and that her parents never have time for her due to their job. She likes writing and she promised to show me some of her books.

I also told her about myself that I live with my granny and everything about myself including my mum, brother and dad.

We were sitting side by side in maths class when two boys barged into the class and "those are Andrew and jack"Naomi whispered to me using her head to show who was who.

Mehn they were both handsome especially Andrew I would have been drooling well if I wasn't me.

"Mr Williams, Mr gaines, u can't just barge into my class like some hooligans "Mr Parker said looking from Andrew to Jack.

"Sorry Parker we'll knock next time"Andrew said . The whole class burst into laughter. Mr Parker sighed.

"Have your seats then"he said. They both walked pass us as we were seating in the middle but I noticed Jack wink to Naomi.

What a flirt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
❤️.