CHAPTER FIVE

Sheila's pov

I was literally staring out of the window while this hell of a class was ongoing.

It is so boring. I mean can't the teacher just throw his books away and just start singing like in those disney movies.

And this had to be the time that sleep was avoiding me. Who did I offend to deserve all this.

"Miss Anderson"I heard Mr Parker say. I looked around and saw that almost everyone's eyes were on me.

"Yes"I replied through gritted teeth stopping myself from saying keep your eyes to yourselves dimwits.

"I've been calling your name for a while and you weren't responding"He said.

"Really I didn't notice so sorry sir"I said not feeling sorry at all.

"It's fine besides I see that the window is more interesting than my class"he said wey smiling at me.

"Oh shit you noticed too"I said pretending to be shocked. The whole class burst into laughter.

"Mind your language miss Anderson and focus if you don't want to fail my class".

Ah like that's going to happen my IQ is basically double of yours.

The class started laughing again. Oops did I say that aloud.

"Yes you did miss Anderson and I hope you have fun in detention for two days"Mr Parker said.

Whatever.

As he was about to continue teaching the bell rang.

Thank fuck.

Everyone rushed out and as Naomi and I were going out a fucker hit my shoulder and even worse I didn't see the idiot.

We first went to my locker first. "Are you insane?"she asked while I was taking my book out of my locker.

"No I'm sheila"I replied, not turning to her.

"You technically just insulted the teacher aren't you scared that he will fail you?"she asked.

"I would like to see him try"I said very confident. I know I should be scared but teachers are all the same. They are always nice to two types of people in class. The rich and the intelligent.

"But looking at the bright side I won't be alone in detention"she said smiling.

"Really what are you in for?"I asked.

"Well Elaine took my assignment"she said frowning a bit.

"We'll do something about that"I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

And this hell hole is over.

Hurray. Like which kind of offence that could not be forgiven did students do to whoever brought the idea of school.

I was so excited to go home and plot my revenge on granny for the little stunt she pulled this morning.

But I remembered that I had detention. I sighed then walked into the class to see Naomi fortunately sitting alone reading a book and arguing with herself.

And it was actually cute. Gosh am I turning to a lesbian.

No I'm never getting into relationships.

"Hey"I said sitting next to her.

"Hi"she replied smiling.

With that I brought out my sketchbook and started on a new drawing I had dreamt of.

I know I'm a creep.

The teacher left the class saying he wants to get something.

I was half way on my drawing when someone dropped a pile of books on naomi's table making a loud bang.

I looked up and saw Andrew standing there with a smirk on his face. "Hey nerd"he said.

"Here are my books write the note and do all the assignments given"he said.

Naomi was about putting the books in her bag when I took one of his books and hit him on the face with it. Naomi gasped.

"Why would she write your notes and do your assignments?"I asked him.

"Its none of your business"he replied.

"Its none of your business"I mimicked him in an irritating voice.

"Do you have any idea who you are talking to?"he asked.

"A dumb motherf*clerk who can't do his own assignments I'm sure"I said.

"You might have acted smart with parker but don't try it with me I won't even pity you because you're a girl or has a sexy body and cute face I can make your life in this school miserable "he said.

"I dare you"I said frowning at him.

"Watch your back cutie"he said.

"Oh I'm blushing he just called called me cute"I said wry smiling.

Naomi giggled.

"You think this is funny?"he asked looking at Naomi.

She kept quiet.

"isn't it?"I replied.

"You are now on the blacklist"he declared.

If only he knew.

"I'm already a member and guess what I don't give a fuck"I retorted.

Then the teacher came in. "What is going on here I told you not to get up what part of that didn't you understand?"he asked.

"Sir he just needed help with his assignments but we are done now so you can take your books now"

With that he stormed off with his books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️.