04 : 𝖲𝗈𝗈𝖻𝗂𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒

「📸」

「Soobin's POV」

"Yes, Cherrie I'm already here."

"I really wish I could go. I can't believe you're seeing Y/N without me!"

"Haven't you bought a ticket for the fan meet?"

"I was about to. But Cher won't let me use the PC. Urgh."

I chuckled. Poor Cherrie. "I'll take the best pics and send them to you."

"I'll wait on that."

"You know what to say when boss asks you about me right?"

"Yeah, yeah. You were spying on Y/N blah blah blah."

"Thanks Cherrie."

I entered the mall, adjusting my mask to conceal the lower half of my face. I heaved the heavy camera on my back and went straight to the atrium where a bunch of people already flocked. Showing the ticket to the staffs, I squeezed in to take my seat right on the second row. I really did pay VIP for this. I need to see her up close for better photos.

A few more minutes and a male emcee emerged from the stage. The mall was so crowded that my ears hurt whenever the people cheer. I readied my camera.

"Are you excited to see our beloved Y/N L/N to get on stage?!"

"YES!"

"Do you want to get a chance to meet her up close?!"

"YES!"

"Ladies and gentlemen what are we waiting for?! Here comes the 'Princess of Hollywood' and 'Asia's Biggest Star', Y/N L/N!"

Y/N exited the backstage and faced the blinding lights from thousands of cameras. Everyone, including me, got up from our seats and began applauding loudly. She looks dazzling in her white tucked-in shirt and denim jeans. I brought the lens to focus and started snapping. Each and every flash gives me satisfaction and excitement. She waved, smiled, bowed and spoke a bit but the crowd won't settle down. Her impact was so massive that it sent euphoric chaos everywhere.

"Hold your horses!" The emcee chuckled.