Introductions

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to the Introductions for Two Year Tour (Liam Payne). Picture of Hannah and Liam ^^^^

Hey, I'm Hannah Jones and I am 20 years old. My dad is the head of One Direction's bodyguard team, whenever I tell someone that they ask me if I know the guys, to tell the truth I have only met them a couple of times and I wouldn't say that we're close friends well all of them except Harry. Harry is the brother that I have never had, I text him everyday and he is one of the few people that knows about my depression, anxiety and self-harm issues. I've been depressed for a couple of years and I know how to cover it pretty well, the only people that know are my dad and Harry. Some people say I'm pretty, funny and completely random, that's the real me but only on a good day. I love to play video games and I'm a superhero nerd but that's what I was bullied for, I have never gotten close enough to someone to let them see the real me everyday without the fear of them leaving me or using what I tell them against me. And now I'm being taken on One Direction's world tour that is lasting for 2 years with no breaks, originally I wasn't going and my nan was going to be taking care of me - I know a 20 year old can't be left at home on her own but for two years I wouldn't cope - however she was admitted into hospital a few weeks ago and I don't have a mum so my dad didn't have a choice. I'm kinda hoping that on this tour I can get closer to the lads and not have to put up a front around them because no-one really knows how hard it is to put up a front around those you care about most.

Hi, my name is Liam James Payne and I'm 21. I'm in One Direction and it's great but sometimes part of me wants a normal life so that I can have normal relationships. I have this ex-girlfriend called Leah, she's a crazy fangirl who wont leave me alone and that's what makes me want a normal life. Don't get me wrong, I love the lads and the band but it's overwhelming at times. We're now leaving on a 2 year world tour and I'm looking forward to it, Harry's the one that's most excited because Mark's daughter Hannah is joining us. I have only met her a couple of times but she's beautiful, funny and smart. She's the sweetest person you will meet and she fits in great with us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the Introductions, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter........