UNWELL

Write : 13/07/2020 [9:27 PM]
Published : 13/07/2020 [10:52 PM]

3rd POV

Beam walking like a zombie to his room. He feel dizziness take part in his head. This is not a good sign for him. His sight become blurry more and more.

Thud.

He fall on the cold and wet floor. He was blackout.

***

Forth POV

'Beam, Baby, are you okay ?' I tap his face slowly.

I found him faint on the floor under the rain and quickly take him to his room. I change his cloth to his comfort cloth after wiped his body.

He's burning like hell. I call my personal doctor and she said Beam was okay. He just having a fever and dehydrated.

I see Beam try to open his eyes. I immediatly run to his bed.

'Love? I'm thirsty.' He try to touch me.

'Wait, I'll bring you water. Stay there.' I take his mug and fill it with warm water.

***

Beam POV

I try to open my eyes slowly but I cannot do it because dizziness counter me hardly. I mumble Forth name because I can smell his scent. And I asked him for water.

Forth help me to wake up a little bit. I still close my eyes but I can feel something at my mouth. Forth put straw and he ask me to sip some water.

'Baby, are you okay ? Still feel dizzy ? Wanna me call doctor again ? How can you turn like this ? I'm so dying worried about you. Don't do this to me again. I'm not ready.' Forth asked me a lot of question in a breath.

I try to smile a little bit and asked him to come near me. After I feel him besides me, I hug him tightly. He put me on his embrace and smell my vanilla scent.

' I'm okay. I just feel a little dizzy and think a truck hit my head. But I'm okay now. Thankyou for helping me. I love you.' I feel warmer and I'm sleepy again.

'I love you too Baby' He kiss my forehead.

***

3rd POV

Forth always stay besides Beam while he was sleeping. Sometimes Forth wipe Beam's body with wet cloth. Sometimes he checked Beam temperature and pulse.

Beam stir around to find his comfort place before drove to sleep again. Forth take off his shirt and embrace Beam. They don't take their dinner and simply sleep until next morning.

Forth wake up early and check Beam temperature again. It was normal temperature and Beam already okay.

'Morning Baby.' Forth kiss Beam's cheeks.

'Morning Love.' Beam peck Forth's lips.

'Are you feeling okay ? Still feel dizzy ?' Forth stared at Beam.

' I'm okay, Love. My head already fine. Thankyou for taking care of me.' Beam smile sweetly.

'Thanks God. I'm so worried to death. I'm sorry because I don't pick up you from faculty. You need to walk in the rain. I'm so sorry Baby.' Forth already sobbing besides Beam.

'Heyy, why are you crying ? I'm already fine. Don't think all of this happened because of you. I already get some flu yesterday but I take some medicine but it become worse . So it's not you fault. Okay, Love ?' Beam wipes Forth tears and hug him tightly.

' I'm sad when you sick. I'm scared. I fail to take care of you. I'm sorry Baby.' Forth still sobbing slowly.

'It's okay. I will take a good care of myself and yourself since I'm the future doctor here. Okay, Love. Stop crying my big choco bear. You will look ugly when you're crying.' Beam giggle and kiss Forth forehead.

' I'm not ugly okay. I'm your lovely big choco bear and super handsome and strong. But my heart not strong enough for you. You're too cute for my heart, my little soft marshmallow.' Forth peck Beam lips.

They stay on the bed for a few hours and take a delivery meals. They finished the weekend cuddle on the bed and marathon some korean drama. All of Beam ideas.

THE END