IV

Today's the day of the grand ball and more importantly today's the day I get to adventure out of the house. Wandering down the hall to my sister's chamber I open here door. "Fae! Come down for breakfast so I can dress you after." She growls at me from underneath her sheets. "Wake me up on the day of the ball."

"Fae..." Silence filled the room as I looked at her sleeping self. "Today is the ball." It takes her a few moments to process it before she springs out of bed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner. NOW I'M LATE!" She quickly runs down stairs and scarfs the food down her throat and runs into the kitchen where I was eating peacefully and grabs my wrist to pull me back to her chambers.

In the process it made me drop my pate which shattered on the floor. "You can clean it later!" She shouts, closing us in her room. After hours and hours of makeup and tightening her corset. I finally managed to place the dress on her. "Perfect" I say, placing a matching green pin on her hair.

"Do you really think so." Fae says so innocently which makes me think of her as a child. I smile at Fae and grab her hands tightly. "I've never seen anyone more beautiful than you. You'll get the prince's attention in no time."

She looks at me before smiling and looks herself in the mirror checking herself for any flaws. "You are free to go." I nod before exiting her room. I try to make my way to the kitchen to clean up our mess until a strong hand grabs mine. When I look back I see Lucas wearing his normal attire.

"You're gonna be late if you don't get ready!" I shout pulling him to his room which makes him push my hand off of him. "I changed my mind. I don't wanna go." It is not the first time I've felt this way from the boy but I've begun to grow very angry at him as I wouldn't have a chance to go if I'm stuck babysitting. Giving the male a stern look I huff in frustration which makes the boys eyes widen a bit. Grabbed his hand again I pulled him towards his room again and closed us in without saying a word, for me to only pull out his suit so he could change.

"You're going." Is all mange to say handing the suit over to him. He looks at me and doesn't say a word but listens quietly. Before I knew it he took off his shirt. I stand there in shock looking at his muscular top half. He looks at me as a smirk grows wide on his face. Slowly walking towards me, I began to back away from the male until he pulled me towards his chest. "What happened to all that fuel?" He looks down at me and makes my face quickly heat up due to his close touch.. "I just didn't expect you to get changed in front of me" I say shyly which makes him let go of me and unbuckle his belt.

'Oh no!' I quickly turn away from him and head towards the door. "Just tell me when your clothes are on." He quickly runs to the door and blocks the way. "Come on Y/n it's not like you have seen me change before." I blush looking away. While it's true I have changed him before but we were young back then and our bodies are now grown. It wouldn't be right the way it is now.

"You're a grown man now. I'll help you when you're clothed." I say trying to reach for the door knob which makes him grab my hand. "I want your help." He uses his other hand to grab my chin to make me look up at him. I look at him shly before slowly giving in. "J-just hurry up."

He seems to get excited about this and drags both of my hands on his buttons to his pants. I quickly pull them back becoming a blushing' mess. "What are you doing!" My eyes begin to grow watery again like the last time I was alone with him. "I'm changing idiot." He unbutton them himself and pulls them down swiftly. "Sometimes I wish you were a bit more risky, but I guess you are cute the way you are." He grabs a stand of my hair and kisses it slowly.

"You're too close" I turned away from him, not barring to meet his eyes. I could hear my brother chuckle as his body heat reached closer into mine until he wrapped his arms around me. "Y/n... I always thought you were beautiful." He places his head in my neck which makes me go stiff. I freeze without thinking about having this boy so close behind me.

"I've always wanted to do this with you..." I could feel his smile on my neck as his mouth opened wider. "Even" I felt a sharp pain on my neck which made a moan escape my mouth. "Bite you" I manage to escape his grip on me and run out the door. Leaving a smiling boy behind, remembering my soft touch.

I ran to the kitchen crying on the floor. "How could he do that! I'm his sister for God sakes!" I lay beside the kitchen chimney dirting myself even more. I touch where he bite me letting light tears fall out. "They really know how to get to me. I don't even know if I should go now..." I sigh turning on my back looking at the wooden ceiling. "Mom... What should I do?"

"Y/n!" I sat up hearing my name being called. "Is that..." I quickly ran over there smiling in joy. "MO-" My smile fades as I see my stepmother and sister waiting at the front door. "Ugh look at you! You're filthy. Will help ourselves in the carriage so go back to your Cinder!" My stepmother stares at me in disgust which makes me look down feeling even more sorry for myself. "CinderY/n more like it!" Fae laughs pushing me to the floor. "Are we leaving already?" I look up to see Lucas walking down the stairs not even giving me a glance.

"Very well I suppose it is that time." My mother heads towards the doors looking at me with eyes full of hate. "I want this house spotless when we come back at 12 tonight." They all walk off not giving me a second glance. I slowly get up dusting myself off. 

 'I guess I should get to cleaning'

____________________

Enjoy the new chapter!

New characters coming soon 💕