X

Turning my gaze towards the window I watch my family taking off to the last day of the ball without me making me sigh without hesitation. Would going really change my situation at home or would it cause it to be even worse? Falling back on to Lucas bed I stare at the ceiling aimlessly knowing I lost my last chance of ever going out again. 

Even if I magically found a way to go, what would I wear, I didn't even know what she did with my mother's dress or if she even found it. Letting out my pent up frustration I swing my legs towards the edge of the bed hoister-ing my body off the bed. I begin to check the surrounding of the room only to find no luck. I was stuck in here....

At least until my eyes landed on the window. With a sly smile on my face I race towards it ignoring the pain I felt towards my cuts and bruises. Swing the window open my hopes seemed to crash down as I saw the far drop that made it a suicide mission. It was hopeless to jump out. U would just hurt myself even more. I began to close the window but was stopped by a rock that hit the edge, scaring me slightly as I retracted my arms away.

I rise up the window once again once I see another rock hit it and carefully look down once again. "Henry?" The boy gives me his goofy grin as he waves his arm up towards me.  "What are you doing here?" I told the male so he could hear me. He seems to look away as his arms go to scratch the nape of his neck as he soon replies. "You were taking a while and I say those assholes leave so I came to check on you!" I could help but smile down at the male who came to my rescue but it quickly faded once I realized my situation again.

"They found out about me attending the ball.... and they locked me in Lucas room before leaving." I could tell the male was furious and I wouldn't dare tell him that it was Lucas' own doing of locking me in here as I have seen the male go ballistic before and I knew he wasn't afraid to do it to a noble as well. I could muster a word at the male as he began to tell me. 

"He did what! That damn bastard!  Did that hurt you!? Hold up I'll get you out  there!" Harry ran out of sighs which made me sigh to myself. I was always a bother to the male with my family problems but it did make me happy that he stuck around for this long. I was quickly pushed out of my thoughts when I could hear his shouting once again. "Y/n stand back!" A stringed object was thrown in the air and hit the edge of the window roughly missing the inside barely. I could hear the male groans as he picked up the object once more making it land on the edge of the window.

I quickly ran to grab the rope before it could fall back down. I couldn't help but feel nervous looking at the object though. "Henry what are you trying to do?" He smirked at me, giving me a wink. "Just tie that to the bedpost and you'll see." My heart could help but race at his comment but I ignored the strange feeling and did as told me to do. Tugging the rope making sure it was secured I yell back to the boy. Within an instant the male begins to climb up the rope until he reaches the window. He swings his legs over the window in a seated manner until his eyes land on my figure and he becomes speechless. 

"That was dangerous, what if you fell!" I yell at the male as I pull him away from the window. I could help but notice what he was staring at which made me look away with guilt. "Who did this to you." We both stand still as silence fills the air which makes me look away from the male even more. I don't answer the male as he grips on my hand with a tight squeeze making me flinch as his face grows more stern by the instant. "Who did this."