XI

Here we are, the place where it all began. I could feel the sweat forming between my palms as I looked at the towering castle that only made me regret coming, yet the male standing right beside me grabs my hand unless, pulling me towards the entrance as all I can do is breathe. Yet before we can even enter the palace we are stopped by one of the guards. "Princess! The Prince has requested an audience with you." I could feel the grip on my hand tighten as Henry looked towards the guard. I couldn’t tell what he was thinking but he was starting to hurt my hand. Pulling my hand away from the male I turn towards the guard.

“Deepest Apologies but can you please inform the Prince that I would like to get settled in before we discuss whatever he wishes.” I wasn’t really sure what excuse the make but this would have to do for now. After all I promised I would come with Henry and I don’t need my mother seeing me with the Prince. As I gaze into the guards eyes I could tell he was quite nervous from my response but he quickly regains himself before responding. "I see, I'll have to inform the prince." The guard bows before leaving me and Henry to enter the palace once more.

With me quietly wishing that the guards bothered us more, I didn't notice that we were already entering the party as I felt the crowd's gaze which only made my face rush. Looking towards the crowd I quickly caught my mother rushing towards us as we reached the bottom step.

With everyone's gaze away from us she grabs my arm pulling me towards her. "What are you doing here?" Just from looking at her you could see her veins bulging as her grip only grew tighter. You hiss from her grip which grabs a few people's attention. You were about to push the women away until you felt Henry step between the both of you making her let go. "Dont touch her, unless you're just trying to male yourself look bad in front of everybody?" The male smirks as mother begins to look around waving at the people who began staring at us. We stand there in silence and she begins to  stare between the two of us.

"What’s this… another boy?" The woman smirks as she looks at me which makes Henry look towards me. “ What’s that supposed to mean?” Henry questions which only makes my mother laugh. “She was trying to hook up with my son not that long ago. I wonder who else you have wrapped around your finger.” Before I couldn’t even speak, Fae came along, noticing me with mother. "Y..your Here!" WIth her loud tone we gained back are previous attention including Lucas.

Not even noticing the male until he quickly pulled me into his chest while Henry stood there looking at us in disbelief. The two males were quickly staring at each other with such aggression that I pulled myself away from Lucas before he could do anything to me within his hold. This caused both the males to grab my wrist making the room go quiet from the love scene. “Let her go.” Hearing the Henry voice grow low only made Lucas grab my wrist tighter. My mother could help but laugh at the display before she pointed at me. “How can one low life maid bewitch to handsome young men.”

I couldn't manage to make words come out of my mouth as I watched the scene play out. “You even got Prince Touma attention and now he hasn’t been able to find a bride because of your witchery!” The Ball room began to open up with chattery as everyone eyes pierced done at you.

“She’s right!”

“He hasn’t shown interest in any of us because of her!”

“My Husbands have been staring at her every night!”

“She’s a witch! That’s the only explanation!”
“Witch!”