VI

Walking away from the balcony, I leave to go to the exit. "Hey~" I turn my head to see a brown haired male smirking at me. "Excuse me Sir but it is soon for me to depart." I bow at the man before turning back to the doors.

While I'm outside at the bottom of the stairs waiting for the man to return Winter, I look up at the balcony. Seeing a shade a red eyes looking down at me. I smile waving a goodbye to the man, which in return I see him put his hand up as well. The butler soon grabbed my attention handing me Winter. "Thank you" He nods in return helping me up.

"Ma'am wait!" I turn my head to look down at the brown haired male again. "Can I help you sir?" He smirks before jumping on the back of my horse and grabbing the rope, basically holding me. My face turns red as this strange man does a chuckle.

"What do you think your doing. Get off my horse!" I yell am him which makes him cover my mouth as the butler comes near us. "Gosh you just like getting me in trouble"

The male sighs before taking off his mask revealing his identity. I stare up at those hazel eyes I've come accustomed to. "Henry?"

"I've knew you would come, but I didn't expect you to dress this beautiful." My face turns red with embarrassed before I turn my self on Winter to punch him in the chest. "You scared me you jerk!" He hold his chest from the little pain I gave him and throws his weight on me. "Ouch Y/n that hurt! I don't think I can stand strong"

I pout as I push him off of me which makes him laugh. He ruffles my hair before making Winter take off. "Henry what are you doing."

"Where going home of course!" He laughs. I began to look up at the balcony again but those red eyes were already gone. Shaking my head we soon made are way towards town.

"So my lovely, where did you find such a beautiful dress." I look up as his face while he looks straight ahead since it was dark out. "Well my mother gave me it."

"She would never" He says with a frown. "No silly, My Mother. Let's just say it's a birthday present from the grave." I look up at the sky and smile. I noticed Henry looking at me which makes us make eye contact. He quickly looked away as his face turned red.

"You can't just do that" He says as his face turns even brighter. "What did I do" I look at him confused but he didn't respond.

"We almost to home" He quickly changes the subject as 'my mansion' comes into view. "Hold it mister. Where taking you home first" He sighs knowing I would say that. "Come on Y/n I can walk to the village." I shake my head and grab the rope. "Come on Winter where going to the village first." The horse huffs in response as it turns around without being told.

Living seven minutes away from town, it wasn't a bad walk it was just really dark outside And there's no way I'm letting him walk through that. "It's dangerous for you to be walking in the dark." I quickly puff but he just messes my hair up even more. "I know you loved me so much!" he coes which makes me punch him again.

"Of course I do, your my best friend since forever." His light faces falls a little but he quickly smiles again."Of course I am and I'll watch you go into more of a beauty."

I look away blushing as he laughs. "Well we are here my beautiful! Would you like to come inside!" He winks at me which makes me turn Winter fast. "You wish" I pout at the boy hearing him laugh. His laughter always made my heart but in a good way. I look at the male and wave a goodbye.

As I'm almost out of sight I hear the male yell in my direction. "Hey Y/n!" I quickly turn my head to look at him as he continues. "Dance with me next time...." I smile turning around leave my childhood best friend in the distance.

On my arrival home I quick ran to my room and changed. I placed the dress back in the box then returned it to my mother's closet. I soon return to look around the house looking for anything to clean.

I have 30 minutes until Mother returned home with Fae and Lucas. With nothing to clean I ran to my room and grabbed the book. It was called Little Red Riding Hood.

I love this book when I was younger it reminded me of myself because of being swallowed away by the wolf. Just accepted the fairy tail that I'm in.

As I finish the book I heard loud voices enter the home. "I cant believe I danced with the prince!" Fae squealed running around the house. I made my way down stairs to see everyone. "How was it?" I smile.

My mother looks at me and smirks "It was the greatest thing every, it's to bad you couldn't go." I smile at her and go to close the door. "It's alright I spend my whole day cleaning and reading." She walks passes me not giving a second glance while Fae bursts "Did you hear me! I DANCED WITH THE PRINCE !" Lucas coughs before saying.

"She only got to dance with him once when this woman left. He looked bored out of his mind from where I was standing." He sighs and takes his coat off. "So what I'll dance with him more next time!" She pouts than grabbed my hands. "Prince Touma is so.." She let's go of my hands and falls back on the couch.

"You should return to bed soon there's still another ball  tonight." She looks up at me and smiles. "Your right! Come with me to undo my corset." I nod as I do as told.

When I'm done with her I go down stairs to pick up the mess they made, yet I see Lucas down stairs still. "Aren't you going to bed?" He looks up at me from his sitting position and shrugs. "You should go soon of you don't want bags on your eyes."

He looks away and goes back to eating the snacks he took from the palace. He quietly hands me one which I take it. Even though I actually went I didn't even think of the food I was to busy with Felix distracting me. "Are you sure?" I ask him holding a small chocolate treat. He sighs as he takes it out of my hand and puts it in my mouth himself.

I blush but eat it no less it was so good. I never really got to eat sweets because I'm to busy in the house but this was just to good. I drool a little as it makes me want more but I couldn't possibly ask.

Yet he quickly slides them over to me. I look at him a little confused as he stands up. "You can keep the rest. I'll bring something else tomorrow." He passes me walking to his room. I pick up the chocolate and smile as I eat the rest.

_________________

A.N - Thank you for reading and I hope you are all safe and not sick like me.

I have so much fun writing this story and I hope you like as much as I do.

See you next time!💕