9☁️

welcome to our freak show, come meet my monsters

"welcome miyazaki sora. sora honey go ahead and introduce yourself." the teacher at the front of the class encouraged sora with a small smile. sora inhaled, eyes watching the large room full of students. "I'm miyazaki sora, i came from japan and i hope you'll take care of me." she said awkwardly and quickly, wanting for her time to be over.

"very well sora. you can sit in the back next to huang renjun, oh he's asleep again. hangyul please wake him for me." she called, pointing at the sleeping boy in the back.

these kids i swear. i get less sleep then they do, this ain't fair.

sora tried not to chuckle at her new teachers thoughts. she looked to where the sleeping boy had just woken and turned her attention back to the teacher. "go ahead and sit next to him sweetheart." the woman said sweetly, signaling to the seat.

the girl nodded, walking to the back row where renjun sat. he scanned her face, his expression emotionless. nice septum. he complemented in his mine causing the girl to develop a smile.

"thanks." she chuckled as she sat down. "i didn't say anything?" renjun looked at her suspiciously but decided to shrug it off. "so what's your major?" he decided to strike a conversation with the interesting looking girl.

"dance. they didn't have many um good colleges for a dance major in japan." sora half made up. she had decided to take dance having it be the only thing she could actually really do. they kind of had to enroll her into college or else she wouldn't be able to fit in like a normal teen which she wasn't but she didn't need people knowing that.

"oh cool. i'm a dance and art major." the chinese smiled. "oh art. i suck at it, but i love it so much." the girl chuckled, eyes sparkling in excitement. "ah i'm not that good but i can also sing so i have multiple things i can do in the future if i want."

"you can sing too. wow you're going to have to show me your skills one day mr. huang." sora joked, a gummy smile placed on her lips. renjun admired her looks, nostalgia bubbling inside of him.

she reminds me of... no renjun you're not supposed to think of her.

the girl raised her eyebrows at the thoughts renjun was having. he seemed like a mysterious person but she decided not to pry anymore. sora was content she was able to make at least two friends so far, both of them being foreigners like her.

the only question she continued to ask was would she be able to survive the rest of high school smoothly?

no no she won't :) kidding so anyways y'all i just made so many theories for my own books and- hehe i've got all the books for dream planned out but i r e a l l y got the fat urge to write like a yuwin book or sum 😔✋