Chapter 2 : Locked Up

After searching for sophie and still couldn't find her, i heard a door shut!! Who are you?? Sophie, please are you there!! I had to go check it out, then peesh!! the powers went out and the air conditioning went quiet. The room was suddenly filled with tranquility..

****
Ooh, i remembered dad's old torch light that was given to him by grandpa, i had to feel my way all to his room, dad always kept his favorite stuffs by the side of his bed under the floor... I darted quickly for it without thinking twice hahaha...

****
Uhh!! I was with the torch light but i couldn't see a damn thing, what'd i do??. I still couldn't find sophie, i did missed her a lot....

****
I heard a deafening sound and it kept calling my name asking for help!! Emily!! Emily!! I need your help please, it's gonna kill me, help!!!!!... I ran out immediately only to see something very creepy....

(This might be disturbing) i saw an unknown dead person gashed on the throat laying down on my floor with blood spilling over the place... Jeez, who was the person??? How'd she get into my house, what the actual damn was going on!!! I ran as my legs could carry me but i couldn't go outside because my doors were locked and I don't know how or who did it!!

(flashback) remembered the time, sophie and I tried to escape only to find out that the doors were locked, we did all we could to get the people outside attention but all to no avail....

(Return)
Ohhh, so now I'm kinda stucked with a demon or something, i don't really care... I wanna meet my parents and sophie, hope it's all jokes and my family wasn't playing a mind trick on me, hahaha, dad, mom and Sophie you can come out of your hiding place now...no one answered!! So all this was real, ouch!! I almost lost my breath... I just had to figure a way to get out of here as soon as possible..

****
Still sketching out plans on how to escape, I saw something very creeepy, it looked like a shadow, had fire in it's eyes and sharp looking pair of tusk... It seemed very scary and evil, this was more than horror itself!! I don't really believe in those things, i think I was dreaming because everything didn't feel like it was real, I had to hurt myself to know if it was actually real.....

*****
After realizing that I wasn't in a trance or dream, i knew I was gonna die any sooner, i had to find a way to escape.... I took a metal bow to hit the wall so it could break.

****
Uhh!! I'm really exhausted but still have to keep up with that same energy... I hoped all was gonna be okay!

****
I kept hearing people screaming and shouting for help!! What if this shadow i saw wasn't only haunting my house but the whole neighborhood!! I hoped my relatives were okay, I had to save them but how could I do that when i could no longer go outside, why must this demon be unfair to me and my family... I screamed while crying..

*****
I was really determined to escape so i used my energy with pain piercing down my heart and broke the wall with a metal bow.. My God!! At last, i succeeded in getting a hole enormous enough to fit in a human size, I was free from bondage (laying out those hands happily with a smile on my face)...

****
Aahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Aahhhhhhhhhh!! The demon dragged me quickly and shredded......

Let's see that in chapter 3!!
Thank you for reading this!! ❤️
Please don't forget to vote, like and comment... Thanks ❤️