chapter five

the girl had her plan ready. she was with the rest of the troupe at the very same park that kurapika had been forced to take his friends to. she was wearing a romper/playsuit and her hair was down, flowing like usual.

"i'm glad you're doing better," nobunaga said, messing the girl's hair up. "y/n..? what are you looking-"

the phantom troupe turned to the direction she was looking at and saw the chain user, sitting there with his friends. they looked back at the silent girl who was now faking anger. "hey, we should leave," franklin urged, trying to push the rest of the troupe away.

"let her decide," chrollo said, placing his hand on her head. she looked at her friends. she conjured up her sword and smiled slightly. this resulted in all of the phantom troupe staring at her with bug eyes.

she smoothed out her playsuit like a professional and made a running to jumping head start, running up to her other friends, aiming the blade at the blonde.

he noticed and bit back a sly smile, looked at his three friends and gave them a fake reassuring nod and got into a stance he could defend himself. leorio, killua, and gon were all watching closely, clearly shook that the person that was their friend just a little bit ago could even point a blade at their other friend.

the tip of the blade was about to stab into kurapika's flesh, but before it could, she threw it to her side and jumped into his arms.

they both started laughing uncontrollably as y/n's legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms were around his neck. he didn't even need to hold her, he could just stand there like a tree, but his hands were supporting her nonetheless. "y/n-san, i thought you were about to try to kill him or something!" gon said, running up to her on her blonde tree. "did you guys already make up?"

"make up or make out?" killua teased, walking up to them with his signature pose.

"oh you little-!" she yelled, hopping off kurapika and grabbing a rock on the grass and starting to chase the young silverette, causing leorio to fall off balance and falling into a muddy puddle. the four other hunters all began to laugh at leorio, cussing some not so nice words, grumpy that he was pushed into a puddle.

kurapika chuckled as he watched leorio drag the three other hunters into the puddle with him, angering both the silverette and the h/c girl. "hye, why isn't kurapika in here, too?" killua grumbled, pointing at the blonde.

leorio and y/n both shuddered at the same time thinking about how angry he'd be if he was pulled into the puddle as well.

she knew that her phantom troupe were all watching her goof around, still pretty shook up about her running towards them with a sword. they had gotten to watch her grow up, and now she's making her own new friends.

"we're letting her do this because she's still a mere child, correct?" shizuku pushed up her glasses, smiling slightly.

"yeah yeah, maybe we are. but if she brings him home, i'll teach him a lesson. our fight needs a better ending, doesn't it."

"okay but don't ever invite that guy to thanksgiving."

the spider || kurapika ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara