unforgettable

His laughter filled my ears, they said vampires were the monsters but this man standing with blood all over his face is the real monster, an alpha that killed another in other to aquire more lands, that is what he does.

Don't cry little girl your father saw it coming, I told him to surrender half of his land, I was been generous but he refused and I hate when people say No to me, it triggers my inner beast, I am a werewolf that loves Respect and I get what I want..

But Jason didn't do anything

He looks confused for a second before realising who Jason was....oh my bad, kiddo you don't expect me not to kill the heir, I just saved him the stress of growing up with revenge in his heart, you should be glad I killed him, and  I will keep you alive so that you can have the honor of pleasuring my men when you are older, I think you should thank your looks...

I didn't understand what  he was saying or should I say I didn't want to understand, I felt numb and non of the pack members even made an attempt to help, even if he is an alpha there has to be someone that can stand against him or do something and as if he knew my thoughts, he wanted to prove himself..

If any one of you think I don't deserve to be your new Alpha, step out and challenge me..

And no one did, they were all scared, I couldn't blame them, non stands a chance to defeat an alpha especially when he defeated my father in their presence...

Good, I thought so too, now show respect to your alpha....and they all went on their kneels and showed their neck in submission..

I couldn't move, I felt stocked to the ground, he said something and some men dragged me to the dungeon...

This was a place father never allowed me to come and I instantly knew why, the smell of blood and sweat was too much, I became thirsty, I wanted to feed, but the pain in my heart was too much, I was locked in a cell which am sure is made of silver but I couldn't be hurt by it cause I didn't have my wolf.......a little part of me hoped to sleep and maybe wake up to see everyone as happy as they were before... ...I was so wrong because the moment I closed my eyes I saw everything on replay, it was like a movie . .

I woke up and was still in the cell, my heart still ache and I realized this is reality, this is what my parents never wanted me to face, no child of my age should but the deed has already been done, this is now my life and the memories will hunt me, it is UNFORGETTABLE