Satisfied

Alexander's POV

I felt so happy, I didn't just meet my mate but I also get to mark her, my Shalom, how can this beauty that is curl up in my arms sleeping so peacefully be painted to be crude and a monster, the thought of it angers my wolf, I couldn't wish for a better mate, she was worth the wait

I decided to mind link my beta so that he wouldn't disturb us since it's almost time for the party and I don't need to attend anymore...

Josh,,hey man, you already ready for the party? No that's why am mindlinking you, what do you mean by no it's rude not to I mean we came here for....can you just shut up and let me finish, I found her...wow who is she, is she giving you hard time...no she is not in fact she just made me the happiest man alive... congrats man...it's shalom...I have never been to this pack before so I don't know her...alpha shalom...no way man tell me ...I just don't want to be Disturbed and your questions I can't stand now bye..

I cut of the mindlink without waiting for a response....I don't know how long I stared at my mate until I fell asleep....

I knew she was staring at me and I can feel how happy she is, kudos to the mate bond, I opened my eyes and was faced with blue eyes, pretty blue eyes, her chin was looking bright and I realized she was blushing, she didn't even hide it from me and that made me smile..

I am honored to make the great alpha shalom blush... shutup... and I did because she has a fucking sexy voice that I'll love to listen to every word she says without getting bored.....

Stop doing that she said it so low but thanks to my wolf hearing... doing what love..... looking at me as if I am the most interesting thing the watch.. but you are, I can't even stop my eyes from looking at you...and she smiled...shit, I think if my heart keep stopping like this I might actually die, seeing her smile will be my daily goal...

You must me hungry, it's way pass dinner time and, oops I forgot your party...

Don't worry love I already told my beta have found my mate so no need to attend the party and an sure he told your beta..

Ohkay, she nods and leads me to the kitchen with our hands holding each other, it fits perfectly, she looks quite short than I imagined and doesn't look intimidating at all..

We eat pizza and talked about everything, her favorite food , colour and basic things mate needs to Know about each other, I asked her about her childhood and saw the way her mood changed and decided to change the subject as quickly as I can, I can see the grateful look she gave me, I know she will open up when she wants to....for now I was SATISFIED