mate

Shalom's POV

Who wants to challenge me....I SHALOM WALKER is now your alpha and you will all respect me and this incidents should spread world wild like a fire that the blood print pack now have an alpha,a young alpha ,a 12yers old alpha, a female alpha, the rightful heir and anyone who thinks I am not fit is free to come and challenge me to death...

Another nightmare or should I say memory, it has been like this for the past 8 years, sleepless nights, I hate to close to my eyes but I guess I can't cheat nature for too long. Talking about nature, am starving

Going downstairs to grab something to eat, I heard the sound of my pack members training, the filed is a pretty long distance from the pack house but I have a sensitive hearing, am proud of them, how they still to me like a second skin and obey my every word, over the years i have fought and killed countless people who came to challenge me and now the werewolf world knows I am someone not to be messed with...

I grab an apple from the fridge and went to my training room, I couldn't train with the others cause I like my privacy and my beta Nathan is doing a good job so I focus on myself and the paperworks, sincerely I felt bored of life especially now that no one wants to stand up against me, things seem peaceful but I Know better than to relax, this is the perfect time to train harder, my family's death thought me a big lesson, I don't think I can ever keep my guard down..

After training section is over and am seating in my office doing some paperworks, Nathan worked into the office...

Good morning alpha, I gave him a nod  to go ahead, and that's one thing I like about him, he knows me so well, he knows I hate to talk much, I prefer to observe and seeing him know, I know what he is about to say is quite important but scared of my response, which made me close the file am currently on to attend to him.

He cleared his throat, well ehm the Alpha of the True moon pack has requested to come stay here for a couple of days in other to search for his mate...

I know about all the Alphas in our world and I know how each of them are anxious to meet their mate well every werewolf is but this alpha has stayed for long without finding his mate and I heard rumors that he is going crazy, searching every pack for her and it seems mine is the only pack he hasn't visit, I Know if I refused him he might want to war against my pack and I never allow myself stoop too low to instigate a fight, not because his pack is also well known so I decided to do something I have never done..

Grant him permission, tell all the unmated wolfs to assemble for his welcoming paryt.. Alpha  Alexander knight  is in search of his mate... Yes alpha , and he left

I don't know if he is straight or gay so I just had to say so... talking about mate, I know some people will think I might not want to have a mate because of what happened to me in the past, maybe am too broken or am too heartless to think of a mate but no i will love to find mine, the truth is I can't leave my pack to go in search of a mate,