Inpatient

Shalom's POV

I could feel my mates fear, he was worried, and his worries are making my beast angry... Williams dare to threaten me, my mate and pack,...

Alex is sleeping but I couldn't, my anger was raising, am very thirsty, I need to drink...

Walking to the kitchen I came across my reflection and if I didn't know better,I would have screamed...My eyes are completely red....

I could feel my beast surfacing and had to shut my eyes, the lady standing before me getting something in the fridge is the cause of my resent cave..I want Williams blood but hers is driving me insane..

She is human and was on her period,, what the hell is a human doing here...I am going to sink my teeth inside her if I don't leave here..

Alpha are you alright..., She was trying to get closer but I stepped back and left the kitchen...

Maybe her mate is one of the pack members, that's the only logical reason for having a human in a pack house and she addressed me with my title so that has to be it...

It's easy to know my route around the house because of my abilities, I knew the direction of the breeze that leads to the front Door and I could smell the forest from the back door so I followed my sense towards the back door, it's a relief she is a smart human and understood privacy...

I have had to do this a thousand times, self control,,, I needed my wolf to dominate the beast in other to subdue the lust and thirst for blood...I needed to be closer to nature were my wolf could feel inferior..

I panicked when I couldn't find you in bed...and then I felt anger and realized it was yours,,, do you want to talk about it?

I shook my head because I wasn't in the mood to talk and am not going to let him see my eyes...

I knew he could sense the strange aura  but he said nothing and I was grateful..

Can you please come back to bed, it's just 2am and we had a long journey you must be tired...

I sidewalk pass him back to the bedroom and went into the shower..the moment I saw my eyes I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I kill Williams, sleeping will only give the beast full control and wouldn't stop until it gets what it wants, and anyone on my way will have same fate...I couldn't allow history repeats itself especially when I could hurt my mate in the process..

Did I do something wrong? Please don't give me the silent treatment, talk to me,,...he knocked at the bathroom door but I wasn't ready to answer him,, the moment I try to talk I might lose focus because talking with him makes me emotional...so I did what I know how to do best, silence and he seems to get the memo after so many attempt...

I need to stay here till he comes for the fight, I couldn't fight in my wolf form cause it will be too bloody ,,...

Time isn't running and someone is very inpatient