033

llysa

extasy, sour d
that's just how pleasure feels
pillow soft, don't doze off
we ain't even high yet (oh whoa)

the moment the music started, we danced. it was kind of slow and intimate. more passionate movements. it was really far from those pop songs i danced to before.

it's already so intense
i know when you kiss my lips

hindi talaga pumasok sa isip ko na pwede ang ganitong klase ng sayaw sa music festival. i know it's really all about sweetness, more of romantic songs like last year’s.. sweet songs.

i really thought miss saavedra is just kidding with her, "sobra lang", on text. It was really indeed so close and intimate.

yeah we both unfold
takes this to another level
i won’t ever judge you for
things you do behind these doors

"increase your emotions more. more feels!" sir lopez's voice roared.

miss saavedra is indeed.. that weird. she’s now clapping and i took a glimpse of her face smiling from ear to ear. "yes!" she shouted. "love! feelings!"

ganoon ka close. maikli lang naman.. pero sobrang detailed ng sayaw. well i guess thanks to miss saavedra and sir lopez... but i can’t deny the awkwardness kahit pa sinabi namin sa isa’t isa na friends kami ulit.

"see you next saturday." sir lopez announced.

nasa likuran niya pa rin si miss saavedra na mukha talagang masaya. "ingat kayo ha! uwi agad!" she said laughing and later on stormed out the room with sir Lopez.

i smiled a bit then turned my back to get my bag. i was about to go out when someone pulled me by my arms. wala naman akong ibang kasama dito. of course.. it's jake.

his not-so-cold voice made my heart tremble.

am I that nervous?

"let’s talk.."

———

music: faded by tink