086

jake

"what was that?" i asked myself. "seriously llysa?"

i watched her ran and stormed out of the dance studio. "wait, ano nga ulit?"

i faced the big wall mirror and looked at my reflection. "right.." I said, realizing something.

llysa just kissed me. it felt sweet.

why am i overreacting? it's just a kiss.

"but it was from llysa.." napailing ako.

i touched my lips. it was a kiss from her.. it's llysa. i got a kiss from her. she kissed me--

"jake?" nilingon ko ang pinanggalingan non.

my lips slightly rose up. "hoseok,"

"anong ginagawa mo rito?" he smiled. "si llysa?"

napatingin ako sa likuran niya nang makitang nandoon din silang lahat.

"omg!" rosie exclaimed at may ibinulong sa dalawa pang babae.

jishei and jenna looked at me. their eyes widened. jishei's lips parted while jenna is grinning.

"did you guys kissed?" jenna asked.

i did not answered.

"omg, so you kissed?" she teased.

"what?" i tried my best to look cool.. "no--"

"bakit ka may lipstick?" tanong ni van na kapapasok lang din.

"ako?" i pointed at myself. nilingon ko muli ang malaking salamin saka mas nilapit ang mukha.

oh fuck. oo nga! i was too pre occupied!

"what the hell did you do, jake?" it was yoshi.

itinaas ko ang parehong kamay ko. "i did not do anything."

napanganga si jenna. she looked like she thought of something. "she took my advices--"

"i know someone who will help you. take responsibility of llysa's lips!" ani jishei.

"ha?" mukha akong tanga. but i will. i will really not let her go away this time.

rosie squealed. "take responsibility or better yet, do it again.."

"do what--"

my words were cut off. but all my confusions vanished when i heard his voice.

"do it again.. kiss her again, do everything.. just don't let her get away, jake. after all the trials, you have to get her back.. she had enough and you're the one who needs to pursue her this time. try. don't waste the chance. you love her and you have to realize that."

---