095

llysa

"jake? jake who?" the girl who was called chirra asked. "walang jake dito. are you hallucinating?" chirra even said, as if i said something ridiculous.

kumunot ang noo ko at napayuko. sunod-sunod ang iling ko. hindi. matagal na mula nung makita ko si jake. the last time was when i kissed him and left! did he even realized something because of the kiss or he really just don't care?

why am i even thinking he'll be here to save her when i left him dumbfounded that time? i left him looking so stupid? with his confused face?

am i freaking hallucinating? baka nga nagkabalikan na sila ni irra eh. why would he savee here?

"sorry.. i thought-" muli akong  napailing at nayuko. "nevermind..."

"is your wrist hurting?" i got shock when the guy he thought was jake asked me that.

my brow raised. "kidnappers are supposed to hurt their victims, right? why are you even asking if i'm hurt?" i scoffed. "i am supposed to be hurt!"

hinawakan nito ang palapulsuhan ko ngunit pinilit kong alisin ang pagkaka- hawak niyang iyon.

"nasaan yung mga kaibigan ko?!"

no one dared to answer me. chirra together with the six of the boys left. ang lalaking nagtanong kung masakit ba ang naiwan dito.

he sat in front of me with crossed legs.

"are you hurt?"

i shook my head. "no.." sinipat ko ang palapulsuhang namumula. "i’m not.."

"i’m sorry..."

lalong kumunot ang noo ko. he took off his mask.

what the heck?!

"jake?! what the fuck? rafael—"

i gasped when she saw someone behind rafael. "irra?!"

she smirked. "the one and only," irra walked closer. "but please, just call me chi or chirra. i did so many stupid things when everyone was calling me irra.. i changed." her smirk turned to a small smile.

rafael glanced at her and he chuckled. chirra's smile faded and rolled his eyes on rafael. she even playfully punched his arms.

jake looked at rafael. they nodded at each other.

"sorry, llysa!" my lips parted when she saw jishei, jenna, and rosie coming out from one of the rooms.

niyakap nila ako. i may look so stupid right now but i am really confused.

"umalis na tayo dito! ano ba to ha? okay lang ba kayo?" the three of them nodded. "good, then. let's get out of here.. anong oras na.. hinahanap na ako ni mama-"

napatalon ako sa gulat nang marinig ang boses ni mama!

"llysa, it's okay. sinabi ko na sayo, kung kasama mo yung crush mo, kahit huwag ka nang umuwi.. hahaha! ingat kayo dyan! i love you anak."

it was played from a speaker... sa speaker na hawak ni hoseok.. nasa likuran niya si jin.

"hi bff!" hoseok’s sunshine smile greeted me.

"sinong crush yun, llysa?" jin suddenly barged in. "ako ba?" there comes his windshield-like laugh.

i scoffed. "ano bang meron?" pilit kong kinakalma ang aking sarili. gulong gulo nako!

when it comes to you,
there's no crime
let's take both of our souls,
and intertwine our hands

huh what?

when it comes to you,
don't be blind
watch me speak from my heart
when it comes to you,
comes to you..

yoshi and jimin stormed out of the room where the three girls came out too..

"kunin mo na," bored na sambit ni Yoshi saka iniabot sa kanya ang bouquet ng tulips.

"your favorite chocolates.." jimin winked at her.

want you to share that
when it comes to you

muling nag-iba ang bumabalot na tunog sa paligid.

you and I together
it just feels alright
never speak of parting
no matter what anyone says,
i'll take care of you

it was rosie and jishei.

biglang lumabas si jake. he was walking to my direction.. diretso ang tingin sa mga mata ko. i started to panic but then he finally reached where i was. he held my hands. the music stopped. so is rosie and jishei's singing voice...

jake smiled at me.

you and I together,
do not let go of my hands

napababa ang tingin ko sa kamay naming magkahawak..

is this really happening?

he's holding my hands? he's smiling in front of me? and i was the reason why he's happy?

this whole thing is what i have always been dreaming of years ago. kung paano ko pilit na ipinagsisiksikan ang sarili ko sa kanya..

and now he's really doing this?

never say goodbye.
because I really feel this world
is made up of you and me.

"i love you.."

napalingon siya kina rosie na pare parehong impit na tumitili. they widely smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

jenna showed her a gummy smile and mouthed, "finally!"

she looked around them. van wanted to clap but jishei stopped him. Ang gulo nito!

"lallysa..." he cupped her face and made her look at him.

"hmm?"

"i may sound weird.. but no, i love you... i'm sorry for hurting you before.. i'm sorry for being insensitive.. i’m sorry for rejecting you in the past.. it took me too late to realize.. i’m sorry kasi lahat yun pinagsisisihan ko.. everything that happened made me realized that I love you.. for real.."

the magic words.. jenna really said it.

finally!

"can we try again?"

i pulled him closer and crashed my lips onto his. a smack. it was just a smack. ano ngayon kung ako ang nag first move?

i smiled at him. "let’s try again.. this time, it's real."

———