six

"Okay kids, you're in for the real treat, today," the officer, who you've learned is named Franklin, says as he walks to the other side of the classroom, the four of you all standing in front of the desks filled with the same kids that were on the tour earlier.

"These fellows have kindly volunteered to demonstrate how a stun gun is used to subdue a suspect," Franklin says, your eyes slightly widening as the kids all 'ooh'.

"That's right," Alan agrees.

"Wait a sec, what?" Phil asks.

"Now, there's two ways to use a stun gun. Up close and personal," he says, quickly holding it to Stu's neck and tasing him as he screams, falling to the floor.

"Jesus Christ," you mumble, running your hands through your hair.

"What the fuck?" Phil says.

"Or, you can shoot it from a distance. Do I have any volunteers? You wanna come up here and do some shooting? Huh? Alright, how about you, young lady, come on up here, alright," Franklin says, calling a little girl to walk up to the front.

"Let's go, handsome," he says, referring to Phil, Alan slowly walking forwards.

"Not you, fat Jesus, slide it on back. You, pretty boy," he says, waving Phil over as the class starts giggling.

"All right, now it's real simple. All you gotta do is point, aim and shoot, alright?" Franklin explains to the girl and Phil reluctantly steps in front of her, Franklin handing her the gun and stepping back.

"Okay, look. You don't really wanna do this," Phil smiles, shaking his head as he holds his hands up.

"You can do this. Just focus," Franklin edges her on.

"Don't listen to this maniac. Let's think this thing through," Phil says.

"Finish him!" Franklin yells, the girl shooting Phil in the groin, Phil groaning as he slowly falls to his knees, then on the ground. Your eyes widen as you watch him lay in pain, gripping onto his crotch as he moans.

"Haha, right in the nuts, beautiful! Well done, give her a hand, everybody," Franklin says, the whole class clapping for her.

"Good. Looks like the girl is up next, why don't you step up here?" he asks as you slowly step towards him.

"Hey, looks like this little eager boy wants to get some action up here, c'mon buddy," he calls to the boy sitting in the front row. The boy smiles, stepping up and taking the gun from Franklin.

"Same as before, just aim the gun and shoot," Franklin says. The boy smiles, nodding before shooting the gun, a large electric wave buzzing through your throat. You slightly stumble backwards, gripping onto your throat tightly as you can't even seem to let out the sound of the groan, the whole class laughing and cheering as you slowly slide down the back wall.

"Good, that'll be sure to keep her from drinking any more alcohol for at least an hour. Hey, we've got one more charge left. Anybody else wanna do some shooting up here?" he asks. You finally let out a quiet moan, rubbing your throat to try and ease some of the pain.

"How about you, big man? Come on up here," he says, calling up the same kid who Alan had kicked the phone out of his hand earlier, although you can't really seem to focus on what they're doing as your eyes wander down to Phil still desperately clinging onto his groin. You look back over when you see Alan getting shot in the face, but still up and stumbling towards the kid. Some of them scream, scared by Alan walking like a fucking zombie.

"Alright, everybody relax, take it easy. We've seen it before, he just needs a little extra charge," Franklin says, buzzing him in the neck as he falls on top of some desks. Damn, that kid really did get his revenge.