14- 𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔨𝔬𝔡𝔢

S C A R L E T T E

we hugged in the same position for a while until he pulled me over to a table in the corner of the cafeteria.

We were aware the whole cafeteria was still staring but I was unbothered because I was so happy.

We stared at each other for a while taking the sight of each other in. He had grown way taller he was 6"2 while I was still 5"7. His dark hair fell on top of his head and his green eyes shined brighter than I could remember. His cheekbones were sharp and defined and he had a lip ring and a few tattoos. His style didn't change.

"H-How are you here", he asked his voice cracking near the end.

"My brothers go here", I said wiping my tears.

"wait Brothers!?", he questioned.

"As in the ones that left you", he says getting angry.

"Yeah but they're tryna make up for it", I said.

He nodded his head and looked like he was deep into thought.

I stared at him some more he had gotten way more attractive.

"oh my gosh your like a giant I'm literally shitting my pants right now. How are you even here", I say still shocked.

He laughs and I swear it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

"Who are your brother's?", he asked.

"Jace and Luca", I say.

His face hardens and he looks away from me and towards my brothers table who by the way are still watching us.

"What's wrong?" I say genuinely concerned.

"Well me and your brothers are sorta maybe not close", He said nervously.

He looked so different when he was nervous.

"I don't blame you they can be dicks sometimes", I said.

He looked shocked by my answer but that just caused his eyes to light up more.

I told him about everything that happened since I got here including me telling my brothers about my abuse. although I was scared about telling him about me getting raped by David. I've only told my brothers about that.

Then I rambled on about my first time trying ice cream, and the flavors I tasted.

While I was telling him about everything his eyes wandered everywhere on my body.

he was looking me up and down very slowly. His gaze was intense and if I didn't know any better I would say he was checking me out.

I nervously looked away but I heard him laugh which only made my cheeks hotter.

"You've gotten much more beautiful I see", he says.

I blushed harder than possible and I probably looked like a tomato.

I was feeling something in my lower stomach and it made me want to melt.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

Than Liam checks his watch and curses.

"We'll catch up some more later", he says.

I frown and think of how I just got him back and I wanted to spend more time with him. He made me feel safer than anyone.

surprisingly a tear makes it way down my cheek and I wipe it quickly. I get up before Liam could see but I suddenly feel him pull me back by my waist and do the one thing I was sure he had forgotten.

I do it with him of course. It's like a handshake we do but its not really a handshake he hugs me and then kisses my hand.

we did it all the time when we were younger especially when we would mock stupid Disney princesses.

but this time it felt wierd. His green eyes bore into mine and my heart sped up. I was probably just nervous.

"Bye Scar", he whispered into my ear.

His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. Probably excitement from him being back although who talks with that much breath.

The whole cafeteria erupted into chaos and whispers.

I walked back to my brothers table and felt like I was on cloud 9. Once I sat down I felt at peace until my brothers and his annoying friends fired questions at me like they were bullets.

"What the hell how do you know him"

"Carter talked to you!"

"stay away from him"

"How were you able to talk to him"

"That was hot"

"I've been trying to get him to talk to me for years"

"Why did he kiss you"

"Is he your boyfriend"

"you guys looked pretty close"

"Leave her alone your not obligated to know her fucking business", Jadelyn said

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH THAT LOSER" Luca shouted.

"WE SAID NO BOYS", Jace yelled.

that definitely snapped me out of a trance.

"Shut up", I said slightly raising my voice to their attention.

I was ready to explode

"he's not a loser and you would know that if you actually got to know him instead of being a douche just because he accidentally bumped into you. all of you obviously don't know how to approach someone because if you knew how he might have actually been your friend. He was my best friend but he moved, and his name is none of your fucking business. Finally stay the hell away from him and possibly me also that little rule of yours is gonna have to be broken", I said yelling.

The whole table looked at me stunned and guilty but I didn't really care for what they had to say so I ran out of the cafeteria with Jadelyn hot on my heels.
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sooo more moments with Liam and her brothers are coming up and more drama Is definitely on the way.

WARNING: some chapters might be a little boring but they're are always important in order to create the story.

Please stick around and enjoy the rest of my story<3

THANKS FOR 5K VIEWS AND FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE🥳🥳