Chapter 2

Nashi walked through the halls of FairyTail, as she was new, she didn't specifically know where she was going. She did have a brief tour of the school but not a very good tour.

She turned a corner and accidentally walked into someone who she then noticed to be a male.

"Watch where your going." He said, not bothering to even look at Nashi, never the less help her up.

He opened and eye, glancing up and down she changed his posture and smirked, "Hey there, are you clothes? Because I want you on me." (Sorry I had to)

"That's the worst pick up line I've ever heard. You need to get a life." Nashi said, clutching her stomach to hold in her laughter but then the realization dawned on her, "Oh so you're one of THE boys?"

"Well, I'm going to be THE boy to unlock your heart."

"Your very presence makes me sick, care to tell me where class 3A is? I'm new here."

He gently smiled and grabbed in my wrist, "Just follow me."

Millions of thoughts ran through her mind but she acted normal and carried in walking.

He let go of her hand as soon as they reached the classroom. He walked inside and she followed begging.

"H-hi I'm Nashi Starlight, n-nice to meet you all!" She smiled but the smiled looked as though it had a secret behind it.

Nashi got told to sit next to Storm, to which most female's hissed at her at.

Nashi thought, "Wow he really is one of them boys."

"Okay class," The teacher started, "Today we'll be doing auditions for the School music festival."

A girl with longish white hair jumped up, it was as though she was sugar high, she climbed onto the Raven haired kid and said, "Storm's is the best singer in the school! I think he should be the lead male part!"

Nashi scoffed making the girl stare daggers at her, "And you think you're good? You probably can't sing."

Nashi rolled her eyes at her and turned away, "She thinks I can't sing, I'm the daughter of Natsu and Lucy Dragneel and she thinks I can't sing, that loser." Nashi thought, or at least she thought she was thinking to herself.

"You're what?!" The entire classroom shouts at me,

"Please don't tell me that I said that out loud."

"Well yeah, you did!"

"Oh I can't wait to post this!" The white haired girl said, Fey was her name.

"NO please don't! I'll do anything! Tickets, money, a tour of our house! Just don't tell anyone!"

Fey stuck her hand out and they shook hands, little did Nashi know what she was getting herself into.