Chapter 4

I actually apologise to disappearing for a year lmfao. A whole ass year passed - To those who are readers from recently don't mind the change in writing style the last few chapters are an embarrassment to society. Love you guys <33

——————

"This is the Dragneel Estate."

Nashi said, pointing towards the colossal sized mansion that towered above them all. Just by looking at the exterior, you could tell that it was a beautiful house.

"Good Afternoon Miss Dragneel, would you like a glass of water?" Nashi's personal butler asked, she declined the offer and proceeded to walk inside her home, her classmates following shortly behind.

They proceeded to make their way through the house towards the living room where they saw Natsu and Lucy cuddling on the sofa while watching a movie.

"Afternoon!" Nashi said, skipping towards them and planting a kiss on each of their cheeks like she usually does every day. "I'll be off to my bedroom then," She said, attempting to make her way out of the room, evidently failing as Natsu got a hold of her arm.

"Where do you think your going young lady?" He rhetorically asked her. She was about to respond but he cut her off before she could say anything, "You will be showing your classmates around, and I won't take no for an answer." He told her, before letting go of her arm and cuddling with his wife again.

"Alright, alright dad but can you guys please stop being lovey dovey it's so gross, I feel like throwing up." She said, making gagging faces towards her parents, only to receive small laughs from them and being told to go away.

——

"So, where'd you guys wanna go?" Nashi asked them, bored out of her mind. Before they could answer an idea emerged in her head, "How about the studio where my Mum and Dad make all their songs in?" They all nodded, excited to find out where their favourite singers perform and record their music.

Once they had reached their destination, Nashi asked, "Any if you guys want a go?" Storm raised his hand and then proceeded to begin singing one of his favourite songs by Nashi's parents.

Everyone proceeded to clap to his singing, even Nashi was some what shocked.. She even started turning a little red.

"Hey Nashi!" Sylvia shouted, "Can we go to your room?" She asked, Nashi began panicking, not knowing if her room was messy or not, after contemplating on whether or not she should take them to her room, she decided on letting them see it.

Once they had reached her room they were hella surprised, there was like a pile of scrunched up paper balls with writing on them, some paper was taped to the wall with lyrics scribbled on them.

Storm picked up the price of paper that was on her desk and began reading the lyrics and looking at the piano notes. He started to play the melody of the song and she started to hum along to the tune of it.

She stopped humming the tune of it when she realised what she was doing. She had snatched the piece of paper off of storm and stuck it in her book.

"That song had a lot of emotion written into it, it was really nice." Storm said, trailing his hand over her piano.

"What're you touching up my piano for?" She asked, stupidly, gaining a small laugh from everyone.

After this, she gave everyone a small tour of the necessary rooms, like the bathrooms and such.

————

"Let's get this sleepover started by eating dinner!" She said, getting excited for food and taking a seat at the dinner table with everyone else.

Once she saw the food she had nearly began drooling, obviously wiping her mouth before everyone thought of her as a nuisance. She stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles, preparing herself, like her dad usually does, to devour the food.

Once her stomach couldn't handle anything else, she began tapping a rhythm on the desk, gaining her parent attention since they had never heard it before.

"What's that rhythm you were tapping honey?" Her mother, Lucy, asked.

"A song," She replied blandly, getting an 'are you serious' look from her Mother. She sighed, "Please don't react the way I know you'll react," She paused, "It's a song written by me." She closed her eyes as she felt her father lift her up and spin her around.

"Dad," She groaned, "Please, I just finished eating, do you want me to throw up?" She told him, gaining a small laugh from everyone else.

"But my baby's all grown up, she's created her own song Luce!" Natsu said, hugging her daughter and continuing to spin her around, earning annoyed looks from her.

"Why don't you just get her to sing it to you Mr Dragneel?" The raven haired boy asked, after swallowing his food.

The next thing they all knew is that they were in the recording studio again.

After she had finished her song, she had gained a loud applause from her classmates. She secretly hid her smile and looked away.

"God damn girl, who hurt you," Storm asked, with his hands on his neck, yawning loudly.

"I don't mind listing it for you." Nashi replied, also yawning and making her way to sit next to him.

They ended the night there and all slept peacefully in Nashi's room, thinking about the past events and how they all met the famous singers in a single day.