Chapter 3

Nashi decided that it would be best to call her parents to let them know the 'little' situation she was in.

"Please pick up," They picked up.

"Hi Dad, yeah is Mom there?"

Nashi put it on speaker,

"What's up kiddo?"

The entire room fell silent, it was like they weren't breathing.

"5 minutes into class and I've already exposed my self."

Everyone heard Nashi's parents snicker at the other end of the phone, "You were just like your Father,"

"What's that supposed to mean? Anyway, can I get like... 30 tickets? Front row to the next concert? And can I bring the class over for a tour? Sleepover maybe?"

Everyone heard a THUD on the floor and looked over to their right. A blue haired girl was on the floor, she was mumbling something about her favorite singers, aka Natsu and Lucy.

Her parents agreed and she hung up the phone, "As well as this, you all get 1 thing, your 1 wish is my command. As long as it's not to extreme."

— Time Skip — (Lunch)

Nashi, since she was new, sat outside on a bench, obviously alone.

A few girls, who she immediately recognized from her first class, walked up to her with genuine smiles in their faces.

"Hey," They said.

"You girls got your wishes?" Nashi asked, eating a homemade lunch, extra spicy.

They looked at each other, "Yeah we do." Nashi stopped eating and turned to look at them with her eyebrow up, wanting to know their wishes.

"We want to be your friends." Nashi choked on her drink,

"Out of all the things, you chose that?" Nashi said, slightly panicking because of what had happened at her old school.

"Yeah." They glared are Nashi, well at least Nashi thought so,

"Why are you looking at me like that," Nashi awkwardly,

"We aren't looking at you, we're looking at what's behind you."

Nashi turned to look, "Oh it's the boy with the bad pick up lines."

"Oh it's the boy who is your new boyfriend." He said as he put his arm around Nashi's shoulders. Which then she grabbed and flipped him over.

"Excuse me? New boyfriend? Since when?"

"Since I told you?"

"But what if I say no?"

"I'll send the message 'Nashi Dragneel! A secret to the world!Hidden for 16 years! Finally revealed to the world!' On my Instagram. Which has over 2 million followers."

Nashi took a big gulp, "I'll allow this, but I have some rules,

1. Touch me in any way uncomfortable I will Fire Dragon Roast your ass off,

2. I always have a weapon on me, so don't try anything."

They stuck each others hands out,

"Deal."