Part [1]

In the woods a wolf runs at full speed. There is a group of hunters right on her trail. She pulls ahead just long enough to shift back to human and climb a tree. She watches from above as the hunters run by. She smiles. Perfect.

Hailey huffs as she looks up at the Hale house. It's been years since she was in Beacon Hills. Years since she last saw Derek.

She pushes the faded red door open. "Derek?" There is no answer, but Hailey knows better than to think no one is here. "I know you're here." A man steps out at the top of the stairs and smiles. "Hailey." He walks down the steps and pulls Hailey into a hug, but Hailey cuts it short. "I heard what happened." Derek nods and leads Hailey out of the house and to a fresh pile of dirt. Hailey looks down at it sadly. Laura was a friend. "Any leads?" Derek looks at Hailey. "Maybe." Hailey raises an eyebrow. "Follow me."

Hailey watches as two boys walk through the woods, but her eyes are on the one with the longer hair. And the scent of a wolf. "Him?" Derek nods, and the boy with short hair hits the new werewolf. They both look at Hailey and Derek. Derek walks up to them. "What are you doing here?" Neither of them answer. "Huh? This is private property." The new werewolf stares at Hailey for a moment and she instantly gets hit with recognition. Scott.

"Uh, sorry, man, we didn't know." Derek takes notice that Scott won't take with eyes off Hailey. "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but..." Derek raises his eyebrows. "Uh, forget it." Derek tosses Scott his inhaler. Derek and Hailey walked away.

"Alright man I got to get to work." Stiles stops Scott. "Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember right? He's only like a few years older than us." Scott shakes his head. "Remember what?" Stiles turns to Scott. "His family? They all burned to death in a fire, like, 10 years ago." Scott looks at where both of them once stood. "What about the girl? Who's she?" Stiles shakes his head. "Not a clue, but she does look familiar."

"What was that about?" Derek asks as he and Hailey return to the Hale house. Hailey looks at him. "Nothing." Hailey sits down and stares up at the ceiling. She hasn't seen Scott since he was four years old. Her brother was now a werewolf. "Really? Then how come you two have almost the same scent?" Hailey looks at Derek and makes a face. "I said it's nothing. Alright?" Derek watches as Hailey walks to the door. "You go to the party. I'll follow Scott." Derek sighs and nods.

Hailey watches from outside Scott's house. She can hear his pulse racing. Feelings of fear, anger and confusion radiate from his room. She hears him say that he thinks Derek is the one who bit him, and Stiles say Derek was the one who gave Allison a ride home. Scott slams to door shut and jumps out his window. Hailey takes off after him.

Scott stops right in front of the tree that had Allison's jacket hanging from it. "Where is she?" Derek tackles Scott and pulls him up against a tree. Hailey hears running and steps closer to Derek. "Derek." He looks around and tells Scott to be quiet. "I know." He shakes his head. "Too late they're already here. Run." Scott runs off in a different direction, but is shot with an arrow. Hailey feels his pain and growls. Derek tries to stop her but she had already partially shifted and was running to Scott. Derek takes this opportunity to attack the hunters while Hailey frees Scott from the arrow. She pushed him and all three of them ran away.

Scott falls to the ground, panting and groaning. Hailey huffs and looks around, her werewolf face still on display. Scott briefly looks at her and registers her red eyes. "Who were they?" Derek looks at Scott. "Hunters," He looks at Hailey who has her eyes closed, trying to calm herself down. "The kind that have been hunting us for centuries." Scott huffs. "Us? You mean you! You did this to me!" Hailey looks down at her brother. She left in hopes that he wouldn't have to be in this life. She didn't have a choice, but Scott at least had a chance at being normal. "Is it really so bad, Scott? That you can see better, hear more clearly, move faster than any human could ever hope?" Scott pants. "You've been given something that most people would kill for. The bite is a gift." Scott glares at Derek. "I don't want it." Derek nods. "You will. And you're going to need us if you want to learn how to control it." Derek leans forward. "So you, me, and Hailey, Scott, We're family now." Hailey looks at Scott with sad eyes. If only he knew.

Derek and Hailey walk back to the Hale house. "He thinks you were the one who bit him, you know." Derek nods. "I know. I can feel the mistrust." Derek stops Hailey. "But not towards you. He trusts you like you're family. A natural trust that is just genetic. Why is that?" Hailey sighs. "Fine," She starts walking again. "But you can't tell Scott. Or anyone." Derek nods. Hailey takes a seat on the steps of the Hale house. "He's my brother." Derek sits next to Hailey. "But you were born a werewolf." Hailey nods. "My mother was a werewolf, but me and Scott share the same father." Hailey looks out at the fog. "Melissa and my dad raised me until I started showing signs that I was a werewolf." Hailey scowls. "My mother came to collect me. Scott was only four, so there is no way he'll remember." Hailey shakes her head. "My mother abandoned me. Then my old pack found me, and-" Hailey sighs. "Well, you know the rest." Derek nods. "But why don't you want him to know?" Hailey looks down at the ground. "Because of what I've done. I stayed away to keep him out of this life, and him knowing who I am, draws him in more." Derek looks up at the full moon. "You can't protect him forever." Hailey takes a deep breath. "I know, but, I'll do it for as long as I can."

The next day Hailey and Derek watch as Scott struggles to control himself on the lacrosse field. Derek looks pissed, but Hailey takes off after Scott and Stiles. She makes it into the locker room just before Scott attacks Stiles. She tackles him, but he claws at her. Her huffs and reveals her own claws, digging them into Scott's shoulder. He roars in pain, but he turns back to normal. She sighs and helps him to his feet. "You need to be more careful, or you're going to hurt someone." Scott stares at her. "How did you--?" Hailey raises an eyebrow. "Stop you?" Scott nods. "I've dealt with a lot of newbie betas." Hailey lifts up her shirt to show that all the cuts Scott made were completely gone, with only blood to show that they were ever there. "You can't play in that game." Scott looks at her, and Stiles cuts in. "She's right. You play in that game, people will get hurt." Hailey sighs, and leaves the locker room.

I STARTED WATCHING TEEN WOLF 3 DAYS AGO AND I AM ALREADY DONE WITH IT. NOT A SINGLE EPISODE WAS SKIPPED. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 

1273 WORDS