Prolouge

Y/N POV

I was watching season 6 of rwby while my brother Mark was seeing highschool dxd. We both were a huge fan of anime.

M/N-" Y/N, Mark come down. "

Our mother was calling us down.

Y/N-" Coming mom. Mark let's go. "

Mark-" Sure. "

We went down stairs and saw that mom and dad were packing clothes this made us confused.

Y/N-" Mom where are we going. "

M/N-" We are going for a picnic. "

Both of us-" Ohhh yesss!!!!!!! "

D/N-" Pack your stuff boys we will leave in an hour. "

We went in our room. I took my phone and checked my availability of animes.

Y/N-" Ok let's see rwby..... check... dbz... check.... dbs..... check..... highschool dxd.... check. "

Mark-" So everything is packed bro. "

Y/N-" Yup. "

Timeskip

We were in our car me and my brother were playing pubg together.

Mark- Come on bro! We are the only two players left in our team. And only 5 more are left. "

Y/N-" Yes bro! This is for my ruby!!!!!!!!! "

M/N-" Y/N!!!!! Who is ruby!!!!! "

Mark-" Mom she is y/n's favorite wa- "

Y/N-" Mom she is my friend gaming name. "

Dad-" Hahahahaha are you saying truth or you have a girlfriend. "

Y/N-" No!! I am still a virgin. "

My family-" Hahahahah. "

Suddenly our car struck with a truck. We were bleeding I held my brother arm very tightly and said " Mark you were the best brother anyone can have ever had. "
After this everything went black.

Mark POV

When I my brother last were I was crying he was now dead my time was also coming.

Mark-" Y/N you were also the best brother anyone can ever had. " After this I blacked out.

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a very beautiful place I walked for few minutes and saw my brother looking around he saw me and we have tears in our eyes.

Both-" You are here. "

??? -" I have never seen that two brothers like each other not in the way of a boy and girl. "

Mark-" Who are you. "

??? -" Sorry my mistake I haven't introduced myself. I am god and I'm really sorry for your death. I have very important thing to tell both of you and have a mission. "

Y/N-" Yes and what it is? "

God-" I think you are familiar with the world of rwby and highschool dxd. "

Mark-" Yes we are... wait you are saying we will go in that world. "

God-" You are right but the world in which I am going to send you is a mixture both worlds as you know both twin god brothers gave the power to ozpin to defeat salem but he is sending children to fight her. "

Mark-" Yes we knew it's very bady many people have died in that war. "

God-" Yes and kobabriel is planning to conflict another war between three fractions. "

Y/N-" Yes and you need us to stop that."

God-" Yes this is what I want so everyone can live in peace. "

Mark-" Do not worry you can count on us. "

God-" Thank you I am giving you your semblance y/n your is matter manipulation anything that has matter in you can control it you can destroy or create anything. "

Y/N-" That's OP "

God-" I know and Mark your is element manipulation you can control elements. "

Mark-" OP "

God-" Ok bye. "

I everything went flash.