Prologue

Prologue

Falling in love was not in my dictionary, all I wanted to do was to have fun and fun and fun! In other words, I don't believe in love. I believe that love is just a word and not a feeling. People are so stupid to think that it's actually real. 

I had suitors before but most of them are jerks who needs attention. How stupid is that?

Yes, maybe there's a part of me who wants to fall in love but why do I need love if I'm a Martinez. My parents married for convenience, meaning they didn't really love each other and all they wanted was money. So what's the point of falling in love?

But that was before I met him. 

He changed my life for the better and for the worst. He's the one who actually understood me, the one who actually cared for me and the person who made me who I am today.

I could say that he's my soulmate, the only person I will love greatly. Sabi nga nila love has no limits, even the one that you hated the most, might be the one you would end up with. But that's not the case for us, and it's all my fault.

He's your typical probinsiya boy, but he's the only man who brought light into my life. 

----

A/N Hi! So this is my first ever story here in Wattpad. It has a lot of typo's and errors since I am still learning. I hope that you would understand. This prologue is pretty short, since I wouldn't want to spoil everything already! I hope that you would like Avi's and Jake's love story, and again, I'm just a beginner so I hope that you wouldn't expect that much but I will try my best to reach your expectations. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates! Thank you so much! I love y'all xoxo

P.S. Editing ^^