Prologue: Chance

In a dark room stand 4 people,  A man and a woman in Professional clothing and two teenagers, a boy and a girl. one was standing behind the couch while the other sits down as they listened to the woman talking.

"As you can see our can see our current situation is a desperate one," she started "Needless to say, this information is shared in the strictest confidence. Break the non-disclosure clause and you will be subject to a memory wipe"

"yikes." The boy in the couch said mockingly while looking at the target in the paper.

"Your fellow classmates have already been told of the situation. They'd  done their best but so far to no effect" she continued " Once your suspension has ended, you will be reported to Class E and assess the situation, from there you are you are authorized proceed as you fit" 

"Whatever" The boy said "you expect me to take him down with this? seriously" he said while playing with the rubber green knife as the girl from behind him looked down at her hands that is currently holding a pink rifle ammos while her other is holding to a AR-15 rifle blankly.

"Correct, that knife and gun seems harmless to humans but are specified to for your target in mind" she said

"huh, human-not human, doesn't matter to me" The red headed boy said as he stab the paper with the Green rubber knife as the girl just looked at him blankly as he do so. "Either way I'm good"

He said as he dropped the knife with the paper stucked to it. "Should be a lot of fun...I've always wanted to kill me a teacher" he said as his eyes seemingly glows from the single light in room as the girl plays with the rifle as her lavender eyes seems to pierce through your soul as it glows.

I've always wanted to kill me a teacher" he said as his eyes seemingly glows from the single light in room as the girl plays with the rifle as her lavender eyes seems to pierce through your soul as it glows

(A/N:just the eyes, pretend she has white hair and is holding a rifle while her other hand is holding ammos)

(A/N: Hi again!! Nicole here! Just know that I would be posting quite a lot because I get bored in quarantine so expect me as you can. If I don't post I probably got lazy. Again Happy day and Bye!!!)