Chapter 1: Back to school

(A/N: so imagine Yami is wearing those uniforms at the top but it's the Kunugigaoka's uniform.)

{Karma's Pov}

I was walking with Yami to school as our suspension had already ended. Yami didn't really get in trouble but she said she wanted to be suspended to and be moved to E class with me and lied about also beating those D class bastards.

I was wearing a dress shirt with the school pants and black blazer to top it off, while Yami was wearing the girls uniform without the blazer and instead wore a yellow sweater vest and necktie with a black hoodie and stockings so she's pretty covered up.

"So excited to kill this new teacher, Yami? I read that he's crazy fast" I said while putting my arms at the back of my head "I don't really care if he's fast, I just want to kill a teacher"

"...mhm...I don't really care if he blew up the earth...but if you want to kill him might as well try it too.." she said while reaching for her bag and grab a strawberry milk and gave it to me while she grabbed a lollipop and put it in her mouth. "Do you have your knife with you?" she asked.

"yeah, I do. so I'll just lead him to you and you shoot him right?" I asked

"...yeah..." she said as she put silencers in her rifle.

We arrived at school and headed to the top of the mountain to see them doing striked with their knives

'oh this will be fun'

"...Karma..I'll be over at that tree..." Yami said as she pointed at the tree not far from here

"Yeah sure, whatever" I said cooly as she walks to the tree unnoticed, sometimes I get impressed that no one ever notices her.

I mean she's pretty and smart so it's a surprised that she has no harem going for her but to be fair she doesn't talk to anyone except me and she is quiet most of the time so that's a reason.

I looked back at my classmates and saw someone that's familiar.

"Nagisa, sup?, it's been a while" I said as the wind blew across me making it more dramatic as I stare down at my old friend.

"Karma....You're back..." He said shocked to see me back as I just gave him a closed eye smile seemingly innocent.

{3rd Person}

"Oh hey~ that must be the notorious koro~sensei" karma said "wow he really does look like an octopus"

"ahh,  Mr. Akabane, correct?" korosensei asked "I understand that your suspension ends today, welcome back. That being said tardiness is a No-No" he said turning his head to color purple with an X in it.

Karma laughed at this seemingly innocent.

"It's kinda tricky getting back at the swing of thing." Karma started "Oh! feel free to call me by my first name, anyway I've heard some good things, teach. Nice to meet 'cha" he said as he struck his hand for him to shake.

"The pleasure is all mine, should be a fun and educational year" Koro-sensei said as he shook his hand.

Then, It popped

Karma threw his juice box as he pulled out his knife from his sleeve and tried to attacked his teacher with it. Koro-sensei jump a good meter away from the boy as he seems surprised by the sudden attack.

"Ah! You are fast aren't 'cha? haha" Karma laughed as he looked at his hands with green stripped of knives taped on it. "Who to thought this knives actually worked! I just cut them up in to strips and tack them on. Pretty elementary, Chief.  I'm dissapointed that's all it took to catch you by surprise."

He looked at the teacher that's a good meter away

"But good jumped," he started " If you don't mind coming off as a 'fraidy cat, what are 'ya scared of me?" he taunted

'He hurt him! he actually hurt him' Nagisa thought as he looked at his old friend surprised. 'That makes him the first'

Meanwhile as all of this progress, our albino protagonist got ready for the right time to shoot her target. She stares blankly at the scene that's uncovering in front of her.

"I heard they call you Koro-sensei  cause your supposed to be unkillable" Karma taunted as he got closer to his teacher "Oh come on~There's no way you can be this big of a push over"

Then,

Bang!

Bang!

Two tentacles fell of as bullets flew pass them. More surprise gasp came from the teacher aand students as they look for the source.

They look up to a tree and there stood a goddess like figure as her albino hair that was tied in braid flew with the wind making her look more majestic and her lavender eyes glow from the sun piercing through there soul. She stood there as she stared down the people below her blankly.

She jumps off from the tree and walks near her best friend.

"Looks like my partner showed up just in time. Glad you can make it, Cho. Meet our teacher, Koro-sensei." Karma said with false cheerfulness in his voice "But i was quite dissapointed to know our teacher was a push over"

The said girl just replied with a "tch" 

Meanwhile with the blue haired boy a green haired girl went up to him

"Hey Nagisa, what kind of person is this Karma guy? and who's that girl next to him?" Kayano ask her blue headed friend.

"Eh, He and I used to be in the same class together in first and second year. he was violent, so violent they finally expelled him  and shipped him here. E class is where they send you when they don't know what else to do with you " He explained " and that girl is Yami Cho, I don't know much about her because she doesn't really talk to anyone except Karma. They are actually best friend since childhood apparently" 

He said as he looked at the girl that was next to the red haired boy, staring blankly at the event that's right in front of her eating her fruity candy in her mouth. "The thing under the circumstances they may end up as star students." he said with a hint of hope in his voice.

"Huh? what do you mean?" Kayano asked

"Weapons and blood are Karma's passion, I might not know anything about Yami but If she was Karma's best friend...There might be a reason. Trust me if anyone can kill our teacher, It's them" Nagisa stated as Karma walks away as he did some knife tricks with his knife as his childhood best friend walks beside him intently looking forward.

'stick around next time, Koro-sensei. I'll show you what it's like to be assassinated. You won't wanna miss it' Karma thought sadistically as he walks away

While Yami look at her friend with slight amusement in her eyes as she thought.

'This might be amusing. Goodluck Koro-sensei....You will be in one hell of a ride.' She slightly smirked in amusement as she thinks of this as a sick entertainment

'But then again....I could careless....everything is just temporary'

(A/N: Hello again! it's currently 1;57 a.m. in where i'm at but its no worries i'm insomaniac so it's no big. i just completed chapter one of this story so yey! anyways, happy day and goodbye.)