About Yami Cho

Hello!! Nicole here! So this is an explanation about Our female love protagonist because you might be curious or confuse on what kind of character Yami Cho is, so Let's get started.

Here is the character explanation on which character I based Yami Cho in,

Yami Cho is a mixture of characters in different animes, which is 

Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan

Levi Ackerman From also Attack on Titan

Kenma Kozume from Haikyuu

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from Classroom of the Elites

and Takashi Morinozuka or Mori from Ouran Highschool Host club.

I based Yami on them because I thought they were very cool, they have always been people that had been recognized as cool or amazing but these kind of personality has been underrated here in Wattpad. 

I also made Yami a little bit of a NEET, but not too much I just made here a little lazy and made her into a person that doesn't need to study or practice to be better, hence their lazy-ish persona, But she's not a Mary Sue, she mess up here and there, she isn't perfect or has tragedy of a past.

Here are some of Personal Data:

Name: Yami Cho                                                                                                                                                          

Yami-( Darkness)  Cho-(Butterfly)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight 

Age:16 years old

height: 165 cm (5.4' ft.) 

weight: 54.4 kg (120 lbs.)

Birthday: November 13 (Scorpio)

And here are some Fun facts and little details about Yami Cho:

*Yami really LOVES music, like, LOVES loves music. She has loads of music instrument in her house, she also plays almost all of them.

*She's a gamer, She has an x-box at her house that she palys with Karma all the time, she has a PC of a gamer like you know those tik tok gamer showing of their gaming stations and it look so f-in cool? yeah like those but less top notch, she has a D-S, PSP, and nintendo switch that she carries all the time...one at a time.

*she loves animals, mostly cats and huskies. She thinks They're adorable.

*She never studies but has an IQ that can beat Einstein and Koro-sensei, but she lowers here knowledge a little that puts her in 5th place in the whole school.

*she likes (*cough* loves*coughs*) Karma since they're elementary but grew when they had they're first kiss that I will right soon.

*She cares about everyone more than herself

*She's a loyal friend but if her 2 friends fight and split to groups she remains neutral.

*She would sacrifice her self for anyone and everyone

*She says that she has always felt nothing, but she does, Her facial expression is a mask to keep herself from getting hurt like what we all do. (let's not lie we do that more often than we think)

*she likes to read, and when she does read and she's with someone she creates a whole world in her mind and puts herself in that book, and if she is alone she acts it out in her room.

*she's a weeb........an otaku...she has merchandise hidden in her room...

well that's it, That's all I can think of....Soooo I'll see you next udate!! Have the day you deserved and Goodbye!!