Chapter 1

Ok guys I'm new to this whole writing thing but I have high hopes for this story so enjoy! Also i try to keep as little author notes as possible :)

      Marinette POV:

I woke up on my own today which is very weird considering how always late, I check the time and see that it's 7:00AM "Hum that's weird  I might as well take a shower"  I think to myself. I get a cookie from my stash and hand Tikki 2 then I grab a towel and I head off to the bathroom and start with my day.

      Adrien POV:

I woke up today to a horrible smell but a familiar one, I look and see Plagg eating his smelly Camembert I pinch my nose "Plagg do you really have to eat that so early?" "A Matter of fact I do Adrien, what Else did you want me to do? Not eat!!" Plagg says sarcastically. I rolls my eyes and gets ready for the day but I'm not in any rush because it's 8:00 so I have an hour to get ready!

      Marinette POV:

I'm walking to school and I see  Adrien!! He starts to turn around and I look away and blush, I think he saw me because he started to slow down. Eventually I Caught up to him and he said "Hi Mari!" As if my blush wasn't already bad he put his arm around me! I was as red as Nathaniel's hair.  "H-h-hi adr-r-r-ien" I manage to say.

      Adrien POV:

I was walking to school and I see Marinette! I don't know why but I felt a blush which is so dumb because I love ladybug! Anyways I slowdown so we can walk together and when she finally catches up I say "Hey Mari!" And SHE blushed. I thought that was kinda cute so I put my arm around her, her blush got more intense it was so funny especially when she started to stutter my name!! I don't know why I but I kinda liked seeing her flustered. "Could I like her?! No there's no way, she's just a friend!"

      3rd person POV:

Adrien and Marionette walk to school together and  Alya is fangirling so hard. Once they get in class Alya breaks the silence "GIRL what was that!!" "I don't know I was walking to school and he started talking to me and put his arm around me!" Marinette starts to feel the blush just thinking about it again.  "Dude what even was that back there I though you liked someone else?" Nino asked "Relax she's-" "Just a friend we know dude! But that didn't seem 'friendly' at all" Nino says with air quotes. *Back to the girls* "Why don't you just tell Adrien how you feel girl? There will never be 'the right time' just do it!"  "Alya listen, if it were that easy I would do it but I can't just walk up to Adrien and say 'Hey cutey I think your very hot and I have loved you since the beginnings the year and I wil never stop loving you because your the best thing that's happened in my love life EVER and  You don't understand why I can't just talk normally around you but I do and it's because I LOVE YOU! I can't just say that  Alya!" Marinette says to prove her point. But little does she know...

      Adrien POV:

I was listening to the lesson until I heard my name so many times so I started listening,  And  Marinette says she loves me?!?! "What does she mean she has loved me since the beginning of the year and, omg that's why she stutters around me and only me!! But there's no way she means it because we see eachother as friends and nothing more." "Hey guys we're having a sleepover At Marinette's wanna join?" Alya says.

      Alya POV:

"Woah that's a lot of detail, sure I already knew about her crush and all that stuff but when you put it together like that whew we! I've gotta help this girl." "Hey it's gonna be ok Marinette, let's have a sleepover it'll be so much fun?" "Ok" she answers unsurely "YES! Let's go to your place!" "All right I can even make food" "ok perfect gurl!!" Now I've gotta get the boys on board" I think to myself as I smirk. "Hey guys we're having a sleepover at Marinette's wanna join?"

      Nino's POV:

"Adriens been acting weird all day but I don't mind it because it's obviously because of Marinette. I was tapping some beats I've been working on with my pencil and I hear Alya say that their having a sleepover and I'm ALWAYS down for a good sleepover with my buds so I said yes." "Yea sure dude's"

      Adriens POV:

I was in a daze thinking about Marinette and how's she's only a friend to me when Alya askes the question "yes sure I'll go since everyone else is going let me just tell Nathalie!" I say "maybe Marinette will stop acting so weird if I go" I think to myself.

      3rd person POV:

"Ok what time?" Nino askes "ummm 4:00?" Answers Marinette "HEY! Today's Friday so let's stay the whole weekend and go to school together too!" Alya suggested "hum maybe if I negotiate with father then he'll let me do that too" Adrien says "I'm down as always" Nino says. "Ok then it's settled see ya later!" The bell ring coincidentally and they all head home to pack and bake.

‼️934 Words‼️