Chapter 8

~Monday~

It was 8:02AM and the group was still sleeping Tikki woke up and saw this so she snuck to marinette and started tapping on her cheek "Marinette get uppp" she tried but failed to wake her up so she just left. At 8:06 Adrien was the first to wake up "OH SHIT" he yelled the group jumped up and looked at the time "fuck!" Alya says "Marinette wake up!" The group scrambles trying to get ready 2 people in the bathroom at a time. "Hey boys your supposed to be wearing dresses today" Alya says "and Mari your supposed to dress slutty" she says smirking "oh come on don't really make us do that" Marinette whined "sorry deals a deal" "ugh whatever. Boys pick anything that you think will fit you in my closet" marinette says rolling her eyes. Marinette wore black booty shorts with a tiny white crop top with a black lacy push-up bra underneath, you could see through her shirt just enough to see what color bra she was wearing. She also wore some knee length boot heels and went heavy on her makeup and lost the pigtails, instead wearing her hair down. She got dressed as the boys picked out their outfits for the day. Nino wore a red strapless skintight dress with some red lipstick and Adrien wore a purple noodle strap Flowey dress with purple lipstick. Alya on the other hand just wore a orange crop top and some skinny jeans with some Natural makeup. "Hahaha you guys look ridiculous let's take a picture" Alya says as the three got together and smiled *𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝* "let's go we're late" Nino says as they walk to school getting weird looks from Marinette's parents.

~~~At school~~~~

Ms. Bustier: Where are The 4 that are supposed to sit here?

Alix: maybe with Adrienette ship has finally sailed?

Kim: yeah and dinosaurs came back as well

Rose: well maybe Alya locked them up somewhere and Nino is helping her?

Max: there is a 89.9999% chance of that happening based on her behavior before.

Choloè: ugh as if my adrikins would want to hang out with those dorks

*Knock knock knock* the class goes silent the door opens and you see Alya, she walks in smirking and sits down. Next who walks in Adrien who is wearing a dress. Next is marinette and Nino they all sit down like nothing is wrong but the class burst out laughing...mostly Kim.

Kim: dude what is going on why are you wearing dresses!

Juleka: ohhh marinette I didn't know you had it in you to wear something like that. I like it!

Throughout the whole day all the boys gawked over marinette and laughed at Adrien and Nino, although Adrien did get some glares because he got to date marinette even though they asked her out before him she still chose him. The day goes by and they are ready to leave. "Bye guys I had so much fun at your house" Alya says "yeah dude it was pretty cool besides wearing a dress all day" Nino says "yeah we should do this again if father will allow it!" Adrien says "oh and thank you guys for bringing me and marinette together we wouldn't have done it with our y'all" "we couldn't have done it without y'all" Marinette adds on "of course you guys are the otp so of course we had to help." "Ok well I'm gonna head home bye y'all" Marinette says a she blew a kiss to the group and walked off. "Bye guys I'm gonna walk her home" Adrien says and runs after her "hey Mari. Would you like me to walk you home?" He says giving her a quick kiss on the lips "of course I thought you'd never hurry up and come" she said laughing "hey I've never taken you on a real date... would you like to get Andrés ice cream tomorrow?" "Yes I'd love to" she kisses him on the lips and heads to go inside her house, but stops at the door "thanks for walking me home love you" "love you more" and she heads inside. "Tikki how are you?" Marinette says now that she's finally in her room alone "I'm fine marinette...IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND ADRIEN!" Tikki blurts out "haha me too I was starting to give up hope" Marinette says "shoot I have patrol with chat today do you think he's already there?!" Marinette says frantically rushing around her room. Tikki giggles because she knows that she was just with him "ummm i Don't know marinette but hurry up and gooo!" "Tikki stops on!" Marinette runs from rooftop to rooftop and see chat on the Eiffel tower. "Hey kitty!" She says "hey ladybug!" Chat says "listen chat I don't know what I did wrong but ever since the last akuma you've been acting distant towards me... and I don't know if it was because I missed patrol yesterday but I'm-" "it's not you..." chat cuts her off "it's just that I have a girlfriend, and I don't think she would appreciate me flirting with you." Chat says sympathetically "ohhh ok that's fine I thought you were mad at me" marinette giggles relieved "well if it makes you feel better I have a boyfriend" she adds on "really? That would be funny if we were dating each other" chat jokes but ladybug doesn't take it as one "omg your right what if your the guy that I've been dating!! How long have you and your girlfriend been dating??" Ladybug asks intrigued "uhh well we started dating on Friday... what about you and your boyfriend" chat asked nervously. Ladybug passes out. "Ma'l- Ladybug!" Chat corrects himself and runs to her. A minute later she wakes up and regains the memories that happened previously she gulps " I started dating my boyfriend on Monday..." he freezes "well my girlfriend is Marinette Dupaing-Cheng, I don't know if you know her or not but-" he was cut off by a kiss he pushes her off "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!! I was just talking about my girlfriend and YOU KISSED ME??" Chat says angrily ladybug giggles "Tikki spits off" and she detransforms and all that's left is marinette. Chat gasps "m-m-marinette??" Chat says "Plagg claws in" a green light flashes and it's just marinette and Adrien on a roof. They look at eachother and smile "I'm glad it's you kitty" Marinette says pulling him into a hug "and I'm glad it's you bugaboo" Adrien says returning the hug. "Let's announce our relationship" Adrien says excitedly "ohh yeah next akuma attack we can announce it on Alyas blog!" Marinette says "oooo that will definitely make her happy" Adrien says.

~~~the next day~~~~
Everyone is at school marinette and Adrien are sitting next to each other cuddling on the first row and Alya and Nino are sitting in the second row cuddling. And there's an akuma attack, they defeat the villain and as always there's Alya in the front row. The 2 stand and in hand and stare at Alya the whole time and say "ok so I know most of you guys ship 'Ladynoir' " they say with airquotes "and it's official, we are now dating" they wink at  Alya and swing away.

‼️1225 WORDS‼️