Chapter 6

~Sunday~

*RING RING* The group wakes at at 6:45AM to someone's phone, they all check their phones except Marinette she'll sleep through anything and it's adrien's.

Adriens POV:
"Hello?" I say onto my phone "Adrien Natalie will come and pic you up at 7 for a photoshoot then you can go back to your sleepover understand?" "Ugh yes father, can my friends come?" I respond "ummm, sure" I say goodbye and hang up.

"Do you guys want to come to my photo shoot? Father said it's at 7 and y'all can come." Adrien says "yeah sure" Alya says "anything for you dude" Nino replies *Snoring "you guys can go get ready I'll wake her up" Adrien says with a smirk. Once the 2 leave she gets on top of her *shes on her back* and starts hitting her with a pillow "AhHa" she jumps and flares at him "it's on" she says as she picks up another pillow and hits him with it. They start having a pillow fight when Adrien picks her up throws her over his shoulder and carries her to the bathroom "Adriennnn! Put me downnnn" she whines as he puts her down "get ready we're gonna go to my photoshoot...and maybe tell father we're....dating?" He says in a questioning tone "you don't have to tell him right now, I'll be ready when your ready" marinette says as she gently kisses his check and heads off to the bathroom.

~~~~at the photo shoot~~~~~~~~

"Hello father" Adrien says as he let's go of Marinette's hand "hello" Gabriel answers dryly. Adrien gets in the trailer to get dressed and he realizes that it's an underwear photoshoot "oh jeez. What I'm I gonna do now??" Adrien says as he rolls his eyes. He puts on the underwear and walks out "hummm....I think we need another model... You! Will you model with Adrien??" The photographer says and points to Marinette "uhh" she looks at Adrien unsurely "ok?" She says still unsure of herself. "Ok perfect go out on what's in the trailer!" The photographer says after she comes out wearing a red lacy push up bra with matching panties she looks at Adrien to see him wearing red boxers with the words "Agreste" on the waist band. Adrien looks at her and can start to feel tightening in his pants "fuck" he whispers "ok so I want you, what's your name?" The photographer says "Marinette" she replies "ok marinette I want you to lay on the bed and Adrien hover over her in between her legs" they obliged "ok now I want you to wrap your legs around his waist and play with his hair" they did what they were told "Adrien wrap your arms around her waist" he did it *𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝* "ok now Adrien sit on the bed and marinette sit on his lap with your arms on his shoulders. Adrien put your hands around her waist" they did so *𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝* Adrien could feel a boner forming and so could Marinette. She giggles she leans in and whispers in his ear tauntingly "does somebody like what they see?" He blushes and turns away.
~~~~After the photoshoot~~~~~
"Ok well leave the clothes back in the trailers and put on what you were wearing me and the crew gotta head out and edit these last minute pictures have a good day" the camera crew day and like that they leave. "Me and Nino will be in the car waiting" Alya says. "Ok we'll see ya" Adrien replies and he heads off to his trailer Marinette has different ideas. She sneaks up to his door and slowly pulls it open and sees Adrien sitting in a chair on his phone still in boxers. She sneaks inside and starts massaging his shoulders "well well well Adrien... Don't think I didn't notice what happened during the shoot and think I wouldn't do anything to help." She says in a slutty voice she slowly walks in front of him, takes his phone and sets in on the counter. She straddled his hips and slowly pulled down his boxers never breaking eye contact, he gulps and she smirks.

SIN WARNING😈🍋

-He gulpes and she smirks. She slowly pulled out his member and starting rubbing it painfully slow. She licked it from the base to the tip and made sure to swirl her tongue around the tip earning a grunt from Adrien, that only encouraged her. She put the whole thing in his mouth and starting bobbing her head up and down up and down over and over "Ah-fuck Mari" he says breathfully. She starts bobbing faster and faster making him squirm more and more until finally he came with a loud breath sounding out to be "mariii" she opens her mouth so he could see what was in and she swallowed it while keeping eye contact. "Damn" he whispers to himself as he gets up pins her to a wall and kisses her from her jawline to stomach unlatching her bra in the process and sucks each nipple earning light moans from Marinette. He kisses down her stomach and down to her panties and knees down "spread your legs" she spreads her legs and he starts licking and sucking "omg yes Adrien yes" she moans repeatedly. Her legs trembled and shook, her lip was quivering, drool coming out of her mouth, her eyes in the back of her head, she was about to hit her second orgasm for the day. "I-I-l" she tried to warn him when she came hard all over his face, he licked his face clean and slowly entered her and began moving a little"ahh go fasterrr" she whined and with that he began to thrust into her over and over and they both came. "SHIT Alya and Nino are still waiting!" She said as she scrabbles for her clothes "fuck your right" he says doing the same. They both get dressed and get into the car.

"Hey guys sorry it took so long there was a mix up in clothes and it was just a hassle." The two said "mhm mhm sure Nino you drive" Alya says *Adrien and Marinette in the backseat and Alya and Nino in the front* Marinette pulls out a compact mirror and starts fixing her makeup and feels adrien's hand creeping up her thigh. "Adrien stop" Marinette mutters so only he can here his hand goes further up and is now laying next to her 🐱. She closes her mirror and takes A piece of gum for Adrien and herself, he takes the pieces kisses Marinette and puts it in his mouth. "So what do you guys wanna eat? Or did you already eat?" Alya says with a smirk "first off I'm starving and second of all Alya nothing happened" Marinette replies with a wink toward Alya. "Let's go to the smoothie shop then back to your place" Nino suggests "ohh yea that doesn't sound bad" Adrien says "ok let's gooooo" Marinette yells playfully.

~~~at Marinette's house~~~

"Let's play truth or dare!" Alya says "ummm I don't know if that's a good idea remember what happened the last time we played this game" Nino says never breaking eye contact with Adrien as he smirks. Marinette blushes and says "ok I'm down" "ok I guess I'll play" Adrien says "perfect who's going first?" Nino says "I will!! And remember if you don't answer a truth or do a dare then you have to strip!" Alya says

Alya: Adrien truth or dare?

Adrien: truth

Alya: I dare you to kiss Nino on the cheek

Adrien: Really!? Ugh fine

Nino: wait fr? No I'm not gay!

Alya: well it's a dare so you gotta do it!

Adrien: fine only because I don't want to strip

Nino: what no I'm dating you! Bye

And with that Nino starts running around the room with Adrien chasing him. Eventually Adrien pins Nino to a wall and gives him a big wet sloppy kiss on the lips

Nino: ew dude why'd you spit so much?

"So you'll remember it" Adrien says as he winks.  The girls busted out laughing harder than they were before "AHAHAHA I recorded that!" Alya says "omg girl send that to meee" Marinette replied "ugh that's it girls IT ON!" Nino says

‼️1390 WORDS‼️