Chapter 2

Marinette POV:

"Ok so all I have to do is cook and take down my pictures easy enough it's only 2:30" I thought to myself. Once I got home I immediately started with the pictures "Tikki would you mind helping me take some down over there while I work over here?" I ask knowing good and well I have over 100 "sure Marinette" Tikki answered "thank you Tikki your a life saver I don't know what I'd do without you." "Well you definitely wouldn't be ladybug that's for sure" we giggled and kept working. By 3 we were almost done, "hey Tikki I'm gonna go start baking could you finish for me?" "Of course Marinette" and like that we were almost done, Meanwhile.

Adrien POV:

"I'm very excited to go to Marinette's house and see what she's like when she's not at school and maybe she will get comfortable around me and stop stuttering." I ordered extra cheese to take with me and put it in a bag and now we were waiting for 3:45 to leave

Alya POV:

As I pack my bags 2:30 hits *school ends at 2:00 btw* I call Nino and tell him to come over with his bags asap I smirk and think to myself how much of a good of a friend I am.

Nino's POV:

It's 2:30 and I get a call from Alya "hum I wondered why she wants me to come to her house?" I grab my stuff and go.

3rd person POV:

Nino went to Alya's place and they started scheming. Him and alya were making them truths and dares to give to the lovebirds by the time they were done it was 3:56 "Shit alya were gonna be late!! We've gotta go hurry!" Nino says as he swiftly gets up. Alya is just sitting there, "ummm alya... are you comming?" "Yea, I meannn we're already gonna be late. It would be a shame if they were left alone by themselves for a while...wouldn't it? We should probably be really fast and run right" Alya said smirking "ohhh yeaaa your right we might accidentally be 20 minutes late... we should hurry up" Nino said catching on. Meanwhile with Marinette's.

Marinette's POV:

"Ok tikki we did it! It's on 3:45 so we have 15 minutes to relax." I started working on designs and I hear a knock on the door "comming!" I yell I gave Tikki a bunch of cookies for the night and told her to hide after that and when I opened the door I saw...

Adrien's POV:

I got to Marinette's house and knocked on her door when she opened it she seemed disappointed. "-Adrien" I brushed it off because she immediately let me in. We sat on her bed in silence until her phone went off.

Marinette's POV:

"It's from alya" I say. I check the message and it says;

Alya❤️😘
Hey girl, sorry me and Nino are gonna be late. We met up at my house to talk abt something and we lost track of time.

Marinette❤️😘
Omg really ok Adrien's already here we're just waiting for you guys so hurry up

Alya❤️😘
Ok gurl we'll see ya have fun with your boyfriend💋

Marinette❤️😘
ALYA!!😩
...I wish

Adriens POV:

I was looking over Marinette's shoulder reading the messages and I wondered what alya meant when she said boyfriend. Marinette got really red and I laughed I could tell she was embarrassed though. I couldn't help but wonder why they were so late though.

3rd person POV:

Adrien later down on her bed and Marinette went to work on designing. After 5 minutes Adrien got up and sat next to her, Marinette blushes and Adrien smirked, "hey I really like your designs Marinette, you could really be something one day!" "Aww thanks Adrien, but there not that good" "don't say that you really have talent!" Adrien reassured her, Marinette blushed "t-thanks A-adrien" he put her hand on her thighs and rubbed it he got close and whispered in her ear and said in a low and husky voice "anytime Marinette" she turned into a tomato. Next thing you know someone opened the door and Adrien jumped up leaving Marinette sitting in the chair frozen blushing like crazy. Alya and Nino walked through the door alya hugged Marinette and said "sorry girl we were so late what did y'all do?" "Ohhh ya'know nothing much" Adrien said "then why did you jump back when we came in and Marinette blushing??" Nino teased "ok ok enough teasing what should we do?" Marinette asked "let's play truth or dare" Adrien said. The whole room went quiet, the innocent kid wanted to play truth or dare?? Alya burst out evil laughing "ok but if you don't answer a truth or don't do a dare you have to S T R I P" alya added on everyone was shocked and she sat there smirking "let the games begin" she thought to her self.

‼️842 words‼️