ii. my giant girlfriend

"Kkura-ya.." A soft voice whispered against my ear. I groaned in response and buried my face deeper against the pillow, trying to silence the voice.

"Kkura-yaaaa~" The voice became louder and a persistent poking against my waist was felt. I removed the pillow off my face and sat up with a deep frown, brows crossed with my eyes still closed.

"I'm still so sleepy, what is it?!" I said, voice filled with irritation. I opened my eyes after rubbing it, adjusting to the light and the first thing I noticed is the lady infront of me.

"Are you awake now?"

"AHHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE HUH?! ANSWER ME!" She giggled softly which stunned me for a minute. My eyes scanned her from the top to the bottom, gulping at how long her legs are.

"No way.." I muttered to myself after the realization hit me. "No fucking way.." I brought my hand up to my mouth to cover it as I stare at the face of the woman. She is now sporting a confused face and let me tell you, she looks so adorable! She is similar to a cute bunny.

"W-wonyoung?" She beamed widely and nodded her head cutely before circling her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Kkura-ya. But it's already eleven in the morning and I am hungry.." Wonyoung pouted her lips which made me release a soft sigh. For an unknown reason, the sight of her pouting made my heart beat so damn fast.

Ha.. but who am I even kidding? Of course my heart would beat so fast. It's my first time to have a really pretty stranger lady close to me like this! And not to mention she is adorable too hmm..

"I.." I bit down my lips while staring at her, she currently have her cheek against my shoulder and looking at me with those soft puppy eyes that's gonna melt me right on the spot.

Damn my gay heart!

"What would you like to eat?"

Juices Mice. Wonyoung is really out here distracting me, oh lawd. She is now backhugging me while I cook her some good tteokbokki. She also asked me to grill some meat for her and thankfully, I have some left.

"Wonyoung-ah.. you know that you are distracting me right?"

"Huh? But how?"

"Ehh.. you're hugging me like that while I cook here. Do you want me to accidentally slice my finger?"

"O-ohh.." I could hear the disappointment in her voice and I instantly felt bad. Dammit. Before Wonyoung can even begin to remove her arms off my waist, I already tightened her grip there.

"Ahh, on the second thought, I actually like the warmth. J-just keep hugging me." A smile formed on my lips when I felt Wonyoung snuggle closer to me followed by a soft giggle. Jeez.. She's so adorable, is this even legal?

I finally finished grilling the meat and the tteokbokki is thankfully also done. I served the dishes and Wonyoung helped me with setting the table up. We both sat down and began to eat.

"How long have you been here, Wonyoung-ah?" I asked her while eating the meat she fed me. I can only smile in awe at how happy is eating right now.

"Hmm.." She ate another mouthful of meat (and I am convinced it is her favorite) and drinks a small portion of juice. "About 11 and a half hours now."

"Ahh.." I suddenly remembered the rules of the page where Wonyoung possibly came from. 24 hours.. so now, I only have 12 and a half hours to spend with Wonyoung.. Aish, if only I woke up sooner!

"Won-ah, do you wanna go on a date with me today?"

She perked up on her seat and smiled widely at me. She looks really happy and it's contagious.