iii. my singer girlfriend

I woke up with a slight headache. Juices mice.. I blinked rapidly and felt my eyes sting once again after remembering what happened yesterday.

I chose not to extend my time with Wonyoung as the number one rule states that I should not get attached to my girlfriends. And so, that is the only way to not get attached to her, choose a new girlfriend.

I checked the time and was surprised that it's only eight in the morning. Woah, is this for real? Miyawaki Sakura waking up this early? I shook my head and tamed my hair in an attempt to fix it and that's when I noticed that something is odd.

The shower is running, a pretty voice is singing inside. But I am all alone. I furrowed my brows in confusion before standing up, carefully walking towards my bathroom. I was about to open it when it suddenly opened, making me jump back and scream.

The girl, who opened the door of the bathroom, also screamed back at me and almost slipped so I instantly held her arm and supported her body by holding her waist. But of course, it's not like I am a strong woman myself and so, accidents happen.

My girlfriend of the day fell ontop of me, clad in a towel. My lawd. Why do I have to suffer– to be tortured like this?

My entire face is now hot because of embarrassment. My current girlfriend then hurriedly stood up and helped me up as well (let's just say we both almost slipped again but thankfully, we got some balance).

"Y-you should uhm.. you.. uhm should. You.. should.."

"I'll go get changed.." I only nodded my head and covered my face once she is out of my sight. I also left my room just to give her privacy before sighing heavily.

Well.. that's a way to meet my girlfriend huh?

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed my glass of water to drink. I cooked us both breakfast so that she can have her energy refilled. "You're not thinking of something dirty.. are you?"

"O-of course not!" Absolutely not. Nuh-uh. No way. My girlfriend only stared at me as if she doesn't believe me before nodding her head and looking away, focusing on her food.

"You are.. Yuri, right?" She nodded her head again in response, mouth full when she looked up to meet my gaze again. I then noticed a stain of sauce on the corner of her lips making me chuckle lightly and reach out to wipe it using my thumb. I didn't even notice that I licked it off my thumb until Yuri stared at me as if I have grown two heads. "W-why..?"

"Oh.. nothing. You licked the sauce off my lips.. Indirectly."

We stayed silent for a couple more minutes and simply focused on our food. Wonyoung and Yuri have this slight difference. Wonyoung's vibes were bubbly and fun while Yuri gives off the chic feeling– and I know deep down sweet too. I noticed how she takes care of me by doing little things like handing me some water, the utensils and such.

"Yuri-ah.." I started as soon as we were done eating. I am now washing our dishes while Yuri sat onto the kitchen counter, watching me wash. "Let's go to a record store?"

Her face brightened up and she jumped off the counter to wrap her arms around me tightly. I smiled slowly. Ahh.. Sakura, you're getting the hang of being a good girlfriend huh?

Hell yes, I am.

Since Yuri's expertise is related to singing, I figured she'd like to go to places like that.

I am worried about one thing though, I know no shit about music.

I watched Yuri listen to music right now, headphones over her head. She is actually really pretty like this. I think that Yuri has a really soft spot for music (considering how happy she got when we reached this huge record store).