v. my angel girlfriend

The thing I like about this generation is that everything seems easier. If you want to search something, instead of opening your computer, you can just grab your smartphone and search there.

I was too lazy (and possibly broken) to open my computer and go to the rent a girlfriend website after realizing that I fell asleep and was not able to say my farewells to Nako.

I can only sigh regrettably. I am so mad at myself for falling asleep. For falling asleep and not setting up a damn alarm. My tears pooled once again as I looked at my phone that shows the website of the rent a girlfriend, simply staring at Nako's animated picture before blinking the tears away and clicking another character to be my girlfriend.

Angel Girlfriend. She is one of the girlfriends that I got so curious about. I kept wondering, is she really an angel? Is her voice very similar to one?

But the second I look up from the screen of my phone, I was met by the eyes of my said girlfriend that is now sitting at the edge of the bed, eyes blinking towards me.

Oh my.. the animated version of her did no justice to how good looking her human figure is. I lied down my bed, mouth parted in surprise at the sight of her.

I may be exaggerating but it's like she's glowing.. and it looks as if she hid her angel wings.

Slowly, she crawled over to me while I slowly sat up, freezing in my spot when our skin touched. She wore a small yet fond smile while staring at me as if studying the features of my face. I felt so insecure but her gaze was filled with admiration that I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Wow. You are really pretty." And then I felt my heart beat fast. Her voice.. oh my, her voice was something else. Sweet and soft in my ears. I could listen to her talk all day.

I can only keep staring at her, probably looking like a fool by now as I can see her face slowly scrunching up in confusion before waving her hand infront of my face a little.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Angel." I blurted out before sighing dreamily only to realize my own doings which made me clear my throat immediately. When I saw her cheeks redden though, I felt a sudden rush of confidence in me. "You're an angel. Where did you hide your wings huh?"

"W-what are you.. s-saying, Kkura.." My angel girlfriend looked away from me with her cheeks tinted red, I smiled victoriously to myself upon causing the blush there.

"You're Chaewon right?"

"The one and only."

"My one and only." I cringed at my own punch line but Chaewon seemed to like it as her cheeks were then painted a deeper shade of red that made me release a light laugh and pull her towards my arms, trapping the girl in my embrace.

"You are so.. so beautiful. I could stare at you all day and not get tired." I sighed out once again, tucking Chaewon's hair behind her ear and then pressing a kiss against the tip of her cute nose. She moved in my arms as if trying to find a comfortable position before finally stopping with her face buried on my neck, her breath was tickling me and I am trying not to squirm since she looks like she really is comfortable at our position already.

"At this point, I don't know whether you are telling the truth or bluffing.."

"I'm being honest here! When I saw you there with that cute smile, I really thought God sent one of His angels down here to make me happy. So far, it's working well.." I could feel Chaewon smile which made me smile too. A small yawn escaped pass my lips not long after though, Chaewon seemed to notice it because she looked up to meet my eyes and kiss my cheek.