*chapter 3*

Tyler's POV

"HAPPY C-C-C-COMING OUT DAY" I heard, blaring from Troyes phone. I chuckled a little as he looks in my direction and glares. Clearly telling me it's not the time. Was he...gay? I thought to my self. "TROYE SIVAN MELLETE!" I herd Laurelle holler.Troye Sivan mellete. Troye Mellete. Troye Sivan. Awe. Troye Sivan! That sounds really cute. I thought. Probably blushing uncontrollably.

"I-I'm really sorry mom!" Troye replied with a sincere face. I couldn't help but blush.

*time skip to the next day*

I wake up to the sun shining on my face through my window. I turn on my phone for the time when I noticed a message was sent an hour ago. It was my mom. "Went grocery shopping and a couple other errands, I'll be back in few...don't forget to let the dog out. XOXO" I read. I sat in my bed contemplating getting up. But laying in bed sounded pretty good right now. All I wanted to do today was sit down and procrastinate doing anything physical or mentally important to society.

After a while of watching YouTube videos my phone died and I decided that was my cue.

I put on an older button up and tan pants. As I walk to over the door and slip on my moccasins. I call for my dog. My house lays silent...I whistle again as I here the jingling of her collar come running to me.

I attach his leash and walk out. I here the door spam behind me. I here another door slam. What was that? I look over to my left and see a mint condition black Lamborghini! Maybe around 1960's? But that wasn't what I was staring at. I was staring at the caramel haired guy walking away from it. "Hey troye!" I shouted as my dogs eyes perked up.

"Uh-uh hey!" He replied.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Well I just went to my job..." Troye said.

"Oh...were do you work?" I asked.

"I help around the school on the weekends and stuff." He said shyly.

"Oh sounds...fun?" I answered as he started walking inside.

"W-Wait!" I shouted. "Do u want to walk with me?" I added...hoping I already knew the answer. "S-Sure" he said...did I just see a smile appear in the corner of his lips! I think so...

"Where are you going?" He asked as we started walking down the side walk. "Well I was just walking the dog...maybe we could just go around the block?" I said. "Ya that's fine! I wanted to see our little community too." He said. I was surprised that he was willing to talk that much. He seamed like a shy kid.

We walked in silence for a while until I started smiling uncontrollably.

Why was I smiling? I didn't see anything funny. Maybe...I was smiling just because I was with Troye...

I look over at Troye to see if he was smiling too, only to notice he was staring at me. Was that why I was smiling? Because Troye was looking at me...?

Bye the time we walked around the block I was scared how he didn't notice my facial expressions. Every time I would even glance I would start to smile and then look away with a blush.

Maybe he did notice but didn't want to say anything. It maybe he felt that way too. Either way, all I wondered for the rest of the day was why I smile when I look at him...

Sorry for the filler...I thought they should start to interact more. And I might not publish another chapter In a while cuz I'm on vacation but I might be able to find time
Love you all~