*chapter 5*

Troyes POV

"...you could always stay here if you want."

"Ya sure, let me just call Tyde to make sure he will be ok." I said

"Why wouldn't he be, he's right next door!" Tyler asked, emphasizing the 'right'.

-time skip to later that night-

"You cheated!" I whined, as we sit in front of a monopoly board with Taylor Swifts' 'Wildest Dreams' on in the background.

"Not-uh" he cried. As I chuckle a bit.

"What-ever" I replied, trying to sound a bit sassy.

"Tyler.." I said.

He took a second from putting the board away to look up and nod. Telling me to keep talking.

"I'm glad I moved here" I said.

"Oh?" He said sarcastically.

"Well" I started, "I didn't have any friends in Australia..." I said, not knowing what his response would be.

"I'm glad too" he whispered...

----------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the coffee table next to the couch. All I remember after Tyler saying he's glad I moved here, was that Tyler gave me a blanket and a pillow, so I could sleep on the couch. And then almost two minutes later he was asleep on the chair in the corner of the room.

I felt kinda bad that he slept there all night, the chair looked so uncomfortable. But I tried to get him to just sleep in his bed, but he wanted to watch the movie that was playing.

I then remember that I got a message. I roll over to the side of the couch, reach over, and read the text.

Troye! Come home as soon as possible!!! ~mom

Oh my gosh! What was so important...I need to get home!!! But I don't want to wake up Tyler,it was only 6:32am. It was bad enough that I was up this early, I wouldn't want to drag Tyler into this either.

I decided I would write him a note...

Dear Tyler,
I am really sorry to leave, but I got a text from my mother saying to come home quickly...and I didn't want to wake you up. I'll call you later.
From, Troye
Ps: Why do you have to look like such a dainty princess when you sleep? Just wondering...