♠️PART 28

"taehyung?"

jin asked when he looked up and saw the younger staring at him with tears flowing down hes face. jin was so shocked and taken aback that he didn't know what to do.

he got up from hes seat and hugged taehyung tightly but taehyung pushed him away

"i-i suffered for a whole year just to escape and be with you but... but here you are with another man celebrating... how could you!?" taehyung screamed and ran out of the restaurant in tears. jin ran after him but he was too late, tae had already got into a cab.

he walked back into the restaurant and told ken that they needed to leave. he was devastated, he couldnt believe tae was back. why did tae have to see him like that?! he hated himself for even thinking of being with another man.

" ken, we have to go, now! "

" ok lets go"

jin got into hes car and drove to the venue of the concert with ken. that's the only place that he could think of that taehyung would be at.

when they arrived jin spotted taehyung sitting on one of the benches in the waiting room. all of the other members had gathered around him.everyone was in tears

"jin!" hobi screamed as jin walked up to them.

"tae can we please talk" jin asked tae but he completely ignored him.so namjoon decided to control the situation and question taehyung in jins behalf.

"taehyung please tell us where youve been. do you know how stressed we all were?" namjoon asked

"hyung its a long story, and honestly i dont think anyine was stressed" tae said and looked at jin.

"tae stop it, its not jins fault he thought you were gone forever, we have time please tell us" yoongi answered

"whatever,well on the day that we were practicing, i decided to get some fresh air and followed jimin. i couldnt find him anywhere but when i finally found him he was talking to someone.they looked like they were arguing so i walked up to them to find out if everythings fine. and as i walked up to them i heard jimin talking about a plan to kill somebody or something like that. I was about to say something but the next thing i know i was hit from the back and i passed out" taehyung explained. everyone gssped and looked at the guilt-filled jimin demanding an explanation

"im sorry guys i can explain" jimin said with tears rolling down hes pale face "actually namjoon hyung and i were going through the same situation. we havent told anyone about this. mr kim who is jennies father had been blackmailing our families.both namjoons and my dad were both terribly ill and their buisness was going downhill. mr kim was the only buisnessman that could help us. so we had to do what he had asked. that day when taehyung spotted me talking to somebody, i was actually talking to mr kim.he had hired men to bomb the concert venue and i. had to activate the bomb." jimin sobbed "unfortunately taehyung heard everything so mr kim decided to abduct him. i tried my best guys i really did! but i couldnt stop him. namjoon and i tried our best to find taehyung but we just couldnt!"

everyone looked at jimin and namjoon in shock. they both lowered their heads in shame even though it wasnt their fault they still felt really guilty.

"how could you jimin! you knew all along but you didnt say a word! and you too namjoon! i trusted yourl!!" jin cried hes heart out to namjoon and jimin

"its not their fault!when i woke up after being hit, i was in some sort of warehouse. while i was there i discovered that mr kim had actually hired men to poison namjoon and jimins dads food at their company meeting. thats why they were both terribly ill" taehyung explained.

"and he paid all the other companies so that they wouldnt off them any support" everyone looked behind taehyung and spotted jennie. they were all really shocked before about a month after taehyung went missing she also disappeared. "hey guys, im really sorry for everything that my dad has caused. actually when he had abducted taehyung, i found out and tried to help taehyung escape but my dad found out. he locked me up in the same place as taehyung."

"then how did yourl escape?" yoongi asked worriedly

"luckily mr kim had to. go out for a trip and he had to take most of hes guards, jennie and i tried our best and finally got out" taehyung said

"why are you here?!" jennie screamed when she saw ken

"what do you mean? hes jins boyfriend" taehyung said sarcastically

"omg! so thats how my father was getting all of hes information!" jennie screamed in realization

"what do you mean? why would ken give your father information?" jin asked

"gosh jin! you dont know this man at all! hes my fathers right hand man! he ruined my life!" jennie broke out into tears. taehyung tried to comfort her "i-i was in love with someone, we were going to get married. b-but because he is poor, t-this man killed him!! and my father forced me to be with namjoon!"

"you were with namjoon hyung?" jungkook asked. everyone was shocked at the revelation. namjoon and jennie explained the whole situation, how they used to pretend to be inlove infront her father just so that he could save hes fathers company. jin slapped ken. he actually thought that ken cared for him. ken and he were friends for so long, he didnt expect this.

everyone spoke the truth and finally they realised her fathers intentions.

actually her father had made namjoon and jimins fathers sick on purpose so that their sons would come begging to him. the reason why he wanted namjoon was that he could marry jennie. the reason why he wanted jimin was so that he could destroy bts so that blackpink could be number one and hes buisness will overflow. he just wants fame.

he told jimin to activate the bomb at todays after todays concert when everyones saying goodbye and run away but he told namjoon that during the performance he should leave the stage and lock the doors so that no one could escape.

luckily before either of them could do any of that, they all had to leave the stage because their manager called them when he spotted taehyung.

"gosh, hes such an evil man!" yoongi screamed. everyone was so mad.

"yes im extremely evil" everyones face turned pale when they saw jennies father standing at the door.

"hahaha! you guys thought that you could escape from me and get away?! hahaha!!! well you thought wrong!" he screamed and pulled out a gun. everybody started panicking. they tried to get the gun from him but they couldnt.

a struggle ensued and soon after that a bullet shot was heard. everybody froze.

"jennie!!!" namjoon screamed and ran to jennie. she was covered in blood. he shot straight into her heart.

luckily after that the ambulance and the police arrived. her father and ken were taken to prison and she was taken to the hospital.

at the hospital

"how is she doctor?" the asked the doctor worriedly when came out of the emergency operation room.

"im sorry guys, we couldn't save her" the doctor said and looked down "she was shot in the wrong place. i hope justice is served." he bowed and left.

everyone broke out into tears. jennie was innocent, she didnt harm anyone. why did she have to get punished for having such an evil father. she couldnt even be with the man she loved.

"i-its my fault" taehyung said and ran out of the hospital. jin tried to run after him but jungkook stopped him.

"leave him alone for now hyung, he'll forgive you and he'll be fine"

XXXXXXXXX

HEY SORRY ABOUT THIS MESSED UP CHAPTER

I DIDNT EDIT(IM LAZY) SO SOMETHINGS MAY SEEM OFF BUT I WILL. EDIT SOON

WHAT DO YOU THINK??! ARE YOU ENJOYING IT SO FAR?

~TIARA❤️