EPILOGUE

this chapter will be not be written in anyones pov.it is basically and explanation of what happens afterwards💜

XXXXXX

3 months later jin found out that he was pregnant again.everyone was really excited but also worried at the same time because they all knew what happened the last time.maybe i didnt explain properly but during hes first pregnancy jin was under alot of pressure.i mean taehyung was nowhere to be found, they had upcoming concerts and on top of that the people who were supposed to be there to encourage him all turrned their backs on him.so you cant really blame him for what he did, he wasnt in hes right state of mind.

they all tried to keep jin away from social media but jin didnt listen.he wanted to prove to all of those people who drove him to such a state that he had to abort hes baby that he is now stronger and that he wont let them affect him anymore.by reading those messages he got motivation, motivation to work harder and show people that their opinions dont mean anything.

he even started performing live again.he didnt care about the negativity anymore all he cared about was hes members,hes unborn child and hes fiance,V

yep,you heard me,"fiance", taehyung proposed to him infront of the whole world during their first and last performance of "even if i die its you".

many people said alot of negative things but all jin did was laugh it away.he is so much more stronger and positive.maybe its because of all the love that surrounds him.

bangtan has become a family again.yes they do have their quarrels but definitely not as bad as before.their just one big fun family filled with hope, faith and love.they complete each other.

jungkook and jimin are happily in a relationship and so are jhope and yoongi.

well namjoon,i guess he settled for being the 3rd wheeler in all 3 relationships😂but when he feels lonely he just goesand spends time with hes crabs

i end this book with hope that it encouraged you, made you smile and changed your way of thinking. Always remember that what others think doesnt count what counts is your happiness and wellbeing.

"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness."

PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER TO FORGIVE AND FORGET BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT💜

DONT FORGET TO SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH😂💜

~TIARA❤️

Ahhh almost 5k...thanks so much...i love each and everyone of you!

i would like to mention a few people who have encouraged me so much!

AditiRai5
dvshbsb
TaeJin_Kook19
taestheti_cc
Anshikanayak2003an
HeatherHolland356

if i didnt mention you please forgive me❤️