Chapter 1: Vocation

Three years since they graduated from Twilight's Friendship school, Silverstream was reading their year book in Gallus's house. Today is a special day, she and Gallus is going to Ponyville to visit some of their old friends, then she'll bring her boyfriend to Mount Eris for a honeymoon. 

"Aww... I really missed them..." Silverstream said as she flipped through the year book. "Honey! We're ready to go!" Gallus called from the doorway. "Coming dear!" She answered as she put away the year book and grabbed her suitcase. Then she joined her boyfriend and future husband Gallus outside. 

"com'm Hon!" he said, smiling at her, "We don't want to miss the train!" 

Luckily, they made it on the train. 

"I can't wait to meet my oldest friends again!" Silverstream said to her boyfriend, "I'm sure they'll happy to see us too, " Gallus smiled, "It have been three years since we saw them." 

Because Silverstream lost her original neckless three years ago, Gallus made her a new one, it's enchanted to protect her as long as she wears it. From that day, Silverstream never took it off, it's her protecter while Gallus is at Queen Twilight's castle in Canterlot. Another reason is that it's a sign of engagement. 

An hour later...

"Honey! We're here." said Gallus, "Still the same old Ponyville."

"com'on! Sandbar and Yona told me that they're working at Rarity's! Can't wait to meet them!" Silverstream exclaimed as she pulled her boyfriend Griffin into the air as they flew towards Rarity's.

Meanwhile, at Rarity's

"Thank you for coming!" Sandbar said to the customers. He then sat on his chair, preparing to clean up for day-off. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, "Hmm... Who would it be, it's almost time to go..." The moment he opened the door, he gasped.

"Silverstream?! Gallus?!"

"Surprise!!!"

Before they can react, Yona ran up to them and gave them a Yak hug. "Yona missed friends!!" 

"He he, still the Yona we know." Gallus chucked. 

"Long time no see!" Sandbar asked, "What brings you guys here?"

"Oh, we're having a vocation at Ponyville, then we'll visit head mares Twilight, and after that..." Silverstream and Gallus exchanged glances.

"We're going to a HONEYMOON!!!" they both exclaimed.

"Honeymoon? Wait..." Sandbar's eyes widened in surprise, "You guys are getting married?!" 

"Well, we are going to get married a year later," explained Gallus.

"Well congrats!' Sandbar smiled. 

"Hey Sandbar," the hippogriff asked, "yeah?" Sandbar said.

"Who did you date?"

"Oh... I'm dating Ocellus." Sandbar said smiling. "Oh that's good," Gallus said, "she's pretty cute. And now she's the queen of the changelings."

When night falls, the friends hugged each other for good bye, then Silverstream and Gallus went to Twilight's castle in Canterlot. The queen welcomed her former students and they talked until midnight.

In the bed room that Twilight gave them, the two lovers were on the bed, facing each other. "Tomorrow we'll be heading to Mount Eris right hon?" Gallus asked. "yes, dear," Silverstream said, "My aunt has always wanted to see you." 

"Sweet dreams honey." Gallus said softly as they kissed...