Chapter 4: Not Finish With You

But a few seconds had passed and she felt nothing, Silverstream opened her eyes and was surprised to see A team of security forces rushed in and captured Cozy. Then, Queen Novo came in. "Silverstream!" she cried, as she rushed to her niece and helped her untied the ropes that locked her. "How did you found us?" 

Suddenly, Terramar, Silverstream's brother showed up, "Can't out smart me, "He smiled, "Before both of you left, I placed a tracker on Silverstream, whenever she's in danger, my neckless will glow red."

"ha! Bro! You're the best!" laughed Gallus as he claw bumped with Terramar. "You think I'll be captured so easily?!" Cozy Glow suddenly laughed, "I don't think so."

Suddenly, she popped two smoke plant and filled the cave with fog. "I'm not FINISH with you!!!" this is her last call before vanishing into the fog.

"Dang!" Gallus stepped the ground hard, "She got away!"

"Don't worry," Queen Novo said, "I'll sent search parties to find that criminal."

Suddenly, Silverstream came in and kissed Gallus on his beak, "Thank celestia you're ok." she said sweetly, but blushed when she realized her brother and Queen Novo is looking. "Kids these days..." Queen Nova sighed happily, as she Terramar, and the lovers swim out, "Oh, by the way, when are you two going to get married?""We can spend one or two years as mates before marry each other." Gallus said. "I'm proud to have you as my niece's husband." The queen smiled. "You guys can visit mount Eris anytime you want."

(~)

After this, the couple spend their honeymoon at night on the peek of Mount Eris. 

"Why did you fell in love with me?" Silverasked, Gallus just staring at her, "Nothing offensive, just asking."

"Well, because..." Gallus thought about that for a while, "You're kind, funny, creative, smart, and very very beautiful." he said as he kissed her in her beak, making her giggle. "I love you." She said to her soulmate, "I love you too." Gallus said.

The two then rolled onto the ground, laughing and giggling...

TO BE CONTINUED.... BOOK 3