Chapter 3: An Old Foe

Silverstream and Gallus went sneaking behind the mysterious figure who's dragging the unconscious hippogriff... with magic? The figure's unicorn?

"A unicorn? What is it doing here?" Silverstream asked her boyfriend. "I don't know," Gallus blinked, "But that unicorn looked familiar. "Let's get in for a closer look, but remember to keep the distant."

The two soulmates followed the mysterious figure into a huge cave. Silverstream is shocked to found that there's lots of cages with many hippogriffs in there, whining and crying. "This is a lab!"Gallus realized. Maybe it was all the crying that annoyed the figure. "SHUT UP will you all?!"

Both Silverstream and Gallus were stunned, that voice, it's the voice that they'll never forget.

"Cozy Glow." Gallus gasped, "what's she up to?" "But how's that possible? Celestia, Luna, and Discord turned them into stones." Silverstream closed her eyes, don't want to see the faces of her horrified hippogriffs.

Suddenly the figure turned and snarled at them, "I CAN SENSE TWO OF YOU!!!" she then removed her cape and showed her self, it is Cozy Glow, but older, and more evil looking then before. 

"How did you got out?! And what are you up to?!" Gallus also snarled at her, but when he saw her gaze locked onto Silverstream, he immediately know what's in her mind. "DON"T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!!" He roared as he charges towards his old foe with full speed, trying to tackle her.

"Patheic!!!" Cozy laughed as she shot a beam at Gallus, pining him down. "Gallus!" Silverstream cried, "You...You evil...." she scowled at Cozy Glow. "Blah blah, I've waited for this moment for too long!"She said, "For some reason my stone broke and I ran away. I went to your kingdom for hiding until I found the special power on your hippogriff's neckless, so I mixed them up and developed a Bio-weapon that can completely wipe out a tribe! And since both of you are here.... you'll be my test subjects!" She got a liquid shot and threw it at Silverstream, lucky, she dodged it.

Cozy threw a few more shots at her but all missed. She then spotted Gallus, who is still on the floor. She stepped toward and aimed a shot at his head. "NOO!!!" Silverstream cried, "ALRIGHT STOP! I do whatever you want! Just don't hurt him!" "That's better." Cozy smirked as she went up and tied both of them onto the test table. "I'll start on YOU!" she said as she pointed a shot at Silverstream, "Since you're SOOO in love with that Griffin that you're willing to die for him."

Si;verstream closed her eyes, ready to feel the shot to stab into her body.